Very unstable ping in European servers since sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

For three days I have very unstable ping in european servers(100-150), usually it is around 60. My location is istanbul, I have 100Mbit internet speed and my ping is fine in all games and speed tests.
Weird thing is, no one complains in the server except me.

I heard that EU servers were moved to London for some reason, when will eu servers will go back to the old spot (whereever it was)? What could be the solution for me for now?

Well if they don't move, I might as well uninstall the game. I bought this game for multiplayer.

What confuses me is, why don't other people get lag in current situation but I get it? Internet is all fine in tests, other games, even in warband mount and siege server, it is very stable.

Well if they don't move, I might as well uninstall the game. I bought this game for multiplayer.

What confuses me is, why don't other people get lag in current situation but I get it? Internet is all fine in tests, other games, even in warband mount and siege server, it is very stable.
You are not the only one with weird ping problems, a lot of german players have them as well, everybody using VPN by now. Seems a problem with routing, propably TaleWorlds just got the cheapest servers ?

I heard from turkish players that only vodafone internet users experience this here and other ISP users have normal ping.

Multiplayer was already very dead without these issues, I fear this will just empty EU servers further. I hope they either give us private servers or fix the damn official ones.

For three days I have very unstable ping in european servers(100-150), usually it is around 60. My location is istanbul, I have 100Mbit internet speed and my ping is fine in all games and speed tests.
Weird thing is, no one complains in the server except me.

Take a look at it. It is full of threads like yours. Devs still can not find what is causing the issue.
I had some hope when they switched to new servers but in all honestly the best option is to put the game down for a few weeks or months, although I mostly have given up that it will ever get fixed wihtout having private servers.

You are not the only one with weird ping problems, a lot of german players have them as well, everybody using VPN by now. Seems a problem with routing, propably TaleWorlds just got the cheapest servers ?
Yeah, Firu is right. I'm from Germany myself, and usually have pings of around 15 - 20 on other games... On Bannerlord I have 55-65 with constant packetloss, which makes the game basically unplayable for me. I am using NordVPN for about 6 months now, and even with that hit-delays happen, and some of my hits dont even count / dont do damage even tho I hit someone. Would be kinda cool if it would be fixed. I'd have less of a problem if it was only like 50-60 ping.. but its the ping AND the packetloss combined, that makes it hard to play and enjoy the game.

It's not just the EU servers -- it's the NA servers too! My ping spikes have been large and frequent, which makes the game unplayable. (And has been since the last update.)

I can deal with high ping, but with the instability it's GAME OVER!

Just gunna suggest tw switch server providers cuz it’s not preforming well at all was in new na west yesterday and kept getting spikes between 20-250 ping na east was fine but one game just had packet loss

Yeah, Firu is right. I'm from Germany myself, and usually have pings of around 15 - 20 on other games... On Bannerlord I have 55-65 with constant packetloss, which makes the game basically unplayable for me.
And after a good year and stated in dozens of threads over the time, it is still the exact same issue. For gods sake it's even so bad now that you're getting logged out every 5-10 minutes. It is so disapointing.

Your servers are absolute **** TW.

Can you try the list below?
1. Download WinMTR
2. Extract the contents of the .zip file to your desktop.
3. Open the WinMTR folder, then open the folder that matches your version of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit) and run WinMTR.exe.
4. Enter 188.166.133.94 into Host field.
5. Click Start, then launch the game and login.
6. Keep the game open for a couple of minutes, then click Stop in WinMTR.
7. Click "Export Text" and save the .txt file to your desktop. Name this file WinMTR.
8. Send the file to me at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom