Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

sharouman

Recruit
Summary:Hello guys,This is the first time i am requesting for assistance in any game cause i really enjoy playing this game
Anyway,my issue is that the game is really unplayable,i get constant freezes bugs an lags from the very moment i launch the game
Please note i was playing without any issues 3 months ago when i had another campaign,no lags no bugs no freezes nothing everything was running smoothly.
Also i have not made any changes to my system during this period and all of my other games are running as they were,i only face this issue with Bannerlord,i have tried to switch back to the previous version,reinstalling the game again but no luck.
My specs are more than enough to play the game at least on medium to high yet i cannot even run on very low,apart from that when i switch from High to Very low there is no difference at all at the performance of the game.
I really need your help on this one as i have run out of options,i have also tried switching to 1.6.2 beta version with no success at all ,again the exact same issue.
Lastly when i run the benchmark i have stable 70 fps with High-very high settings but again this does not reflect on the game.
Battle map or the campaign map is the same no difference between them regarding the freezes.
Please help me i really do not know what else to do.
I am running the telemetry data from perf test and i will upload here once i finish of course,
Please let me know if there is anything else you need from me to resolve this fast
Thank you again for all the help and of course for this amazing game either way.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:Yes the cheat mode but i tried without it as well same issue.(After the reinstallation no cheat used)
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforce GTX 1050 4GB TI
GPU Driver Version:471.96
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Eight-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
RAM:24.0 GB
Motherboard PRIME X370-PRO Rev X.0x
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD 970 EVO 250GB

Edit:i uploaded the telemetry file as well at the requested link.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom