Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
Very poor game optimization e1.9.0 - 1.0.0
I noticed that in versions 1.7.0 - 1.7.1 -1.7.2 optimization was very good . When I played with mods and + with the mod at 2042 troops I was not lagging and freezing in the game.
From the version 1.8.0 optimization was getting worse, but it was not all that bad (but still it was much worse than in 1.7.0) .
Now I play in 1.9.0 and I have very big problems with optimization. My game is very laggy especially in battles. If in earlier versions of the game I could put a 1000 vs 1000 warriors on the battlefield (with mods) now without mods and completely reinstall the game (clean install again) I can not normally play 500 vs 500 warriors. Also I checked that I have the latest drivers on all devices and my pc meets the system requirements of the game. I don't understand what the problem is :sad:
I checked my computer for viruses and didn't find any.
Also, my CPU is 100% loaded.

I installed perf test BETA and here is the performance test file BUT as soon as I enter the game version (perf test BETA) everything works fine as in the version 1.8.0 :grin: WTF ?
I don't understand why the optimization in perf test BETA is better than in 1.9.0 .
Please make the optimization as it was in version 1.7.0

p.s I have the game installed on an SSD drive !!!

Beta e1.9.0 - 1.0.0
Full Ultra Settings
Steam Version
No Mods

Computer Specs:
Win 10
gtx 1080
i7 9700k
32gb
SSD 500 gb
SSD 500 gb

https://fex.net/ru/s/za9mr62 ! Test perf file !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom