Need More Info Very low FPS in certain maps and certain places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Main
Summary: Hello, this has been a problem since 1.3 came out or around 1.3, I don't remember clearly, before that it was just fine. In the map skirmish map Trading Post and TDM map Port at Omor I'm a dummy dum and mistaken the maps, its not Port at Omor its 001_spring TDM map(Harbor of Ovsk)there are certain places that when I get close to, I get a steady fps drop. In Trading Post this happens in A flag, the closer I get to the flag point the lower fps I get, and in Harbor of Ovsk it happens in the marketplace kinda place where there is a building you an get into. It is very frustrating because I usually get around 60-70(low-medium) with my current settings in 1080p and my fps drops to 30-40, making it unplayable and forcing me to lower my resolution scale. I even formatted my PC and reinstalled the game thrice and this problem persists.
How to Reproduce: I legit don't know how to reproduce this or if this is a issue because of my pc, just walk in to these places and my fps drops. None of my friends seems to have this issue.
Scene Name (if related): Trading Port A flag and Harbor of Ovsk marketplace.
Media (Screenshots & Video): I got Port at Omor, I'll post the trading post video when I get time. (nevermind the high ping, EU TDM refused to open Harbor of Ovsk so I recorded in NA. Problem is still there with normal ping.)(you can see the fps top right)
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1050 4gb laptop version
GPU Driver Version:456.71
CPU: i7 7700HQ
RAM: 16GB 2666mhz(2x 8gb sticks)
Motherboard: Laptop
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
Yes I have one also, the map that is very narrow with hills on both sides at the beginning of battles the FPS is almost nothing for a bit

Are you still experiencing this issue?
Actually, this exists in every skirmish map now.
Interestingly in every skirmish map specifically the B flag has the lag, when I step on the B flag regardless of map my fps drops to 40-50 and I'm not the only one having this, majority of people experience this issue since 1.5.9 went live.

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

Back
Top Bottom