Very bad stuttering on some MP servers after 1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

On some MP servers (especially deathmatch and battle oneS) I have very bad fps drops since 1.7.2 dropped. Never encountered this issue before, but atm for me and it seems for many other players, this kinds of 1 second fps drops from 70 to 0 makes game almost unplayable. I hope this issue would be fixed soon.

If someone encountering it too, please confirm.

Can confirm. Since the update you get micro-stuttering. Before the update this was not the case.

I got no major performance issues, fps are pretty the same as usually, its just stutter that happens time to time and which was never encountered before 1.7.2

FIx your ****ing game TW. Anytime I get on to chill I have to die like a ****ter while lagging my ass off on TDM, Battle, and Siege. Something happens every update whether its unwanted additions, Sound of Doom, or now unending and unplayable stuttering.

Hey, we've updated our 172 telemetry branch. It would help us a great deal if you followed the procedure here and uploaded your file so we can investigate the stuttering issue. Thank you!

On some MP servers (especially deathmatch and battle oneS) I have very bad fps drops since 1.7.2 dropped. Never encountered this issue before, but atm for me and it seems for many other players, this kinds of 1 second fps drops from 70 to 0 makes game almiost unplayable. I hope this issue would be fixed soon.

If someone encountering it too, please confirm.
i have the same

Hey, we've updated our 172 telemetry branch. It would help us a great deal if you followed the procedure here and uploaded your file so we can investigate the stuttering issue. Thank you!

I investigated a bit, this fps drops (stutter) mostly happens when someone join/leave MP server, this cause lag spike. Maybe something else.

upd. this micro freeze happens in 90% of time when new player being assigned to team or join server

Server crashes happens basically in one of the two matches. Stutter issue sometimes very, very intense. The more ppl join/switch team - the more stutter happens. Need to be fixed asap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom