Version notes, known bugs, change logs

Users who are viewing this thread

Just wondering when you switch over will we have to start again or will you transfer it over? And I have a question I joined a server and it gave me a number to use but when I go on a server again with a different character Is till get that same number so I can't use it for the newest character.

When playing as a Heavy Cavalry from the HCE, you start with a sumpter horse and some kind of boots, however, you can't actually choose them! This makes you spawn with no horse and no boots. If you want to play HC then, you have to buy a black horse for 220~ and boots for 64. Fix it please :l.

Siege: defense is harder than attack shouldn't it be visa versa?

Harder as in: as a defender to get to the catapults you have to walk trough the ai army + you get a gaint spawn of enemy units almost right in your face

While the attackers can sneak trough the doors, go inside and only have to face 1 unit, the engineer. Which isn't really a badass

edit: ooh and question, when i play now, does my progres go lost or...?

I have the same problem with the website money not being synced to the server(but I still gain money on my website account). I can't go to another other menu on the website except the one main character one(which means I can't get land, choose a faction etc). I think you should fix the website first and get the basic system working before you worry about other little glitches so it can be playable sooner. I prefer lots of tiny bugs over  a few huge ones that ruin the whole experience. On the bright side I like your idea for the mod and I think your doing well but the website has been the same for the while, which should be first of your priorities. All in all best thought out idea, just need some content.

EDIT: Ok I checked the website today and found the feature to choose how much gold you take out of your stored wealth on every map(doesn't work though). Also spectator seems to be working perfect(logging in with a spectator account). Also I see where you said you will update the website August 29 and I think I can wait if not patiently, then with suppressed anxiety!!! I want to see this mode's huge potential turn into a good mod!

Back
Top Bottom