Version notes, known bugs, change logs

Users who are viewing this thread

Two or three players on the same side, with their retinues, ought to be able to destroy objectives and thus turn the tide of the game.

In theory, this mode will only come up around 10% of the time, although I'm not sure the random seed is working properly. The idea is that if you don't like this mode, the chances of it running simultaneously on another server are pretty small. Some people do like the mode.

I love the idea, I just said that it's not working properly, or as it should be. Anyways, I understand your point. I just never saw any other player in the server at the same time I was on.

On the attacking team, it is extremely easy to attack objectives and return to your base all on your own.

I haven't figured out how to do it yet on the Defending team.

If that's because attackers can chop through or open sally doors, I hope that's been fixed as of a few weeks ago. Attackers now have to go over the top.

At some point I can revisit the siege mode more generally, and see if I can add anything to make it more interesting for a single player. A climactic assault at the end, for example, might be a way of making it more dramatic. For now, there are a couple of other things I need to complete.

...I think something is wrogn on this FACTION POLITICAL QUESTION, look:...

FACTION POLITICAL QUESTION: The imperium has accumulated enough resources in Italia to come to the aid of neighboring Europa to repulse the invasion of the Holy Catholic Empire and defend persecuted members of the faithful there. This will require a significant amount from the imperial treasury, however,
Your faction position on the issue is ...
The imperialists are eager to see the glorious armies do battle

...this are my chapter infos:...
Home province: Italia
Faction: Holy Catholic Empire
Religion: Latin Christianity
Theological faction: Puritanism
Political faction: Imperialist

...i dont' undertand, why they ask my: "to repulse the invasion of the Holy Catholic Empire" if my faction is already HCE...?? :neutral:

ciauz^^,
Jab

...Today i've found this FPQ:...
FACTION POLITICAL QUESTION: Imperial authorities are ready to invest resources in Italia to build roads, aqueducts, harbors, and other edifices that will develop the realm. Do we encourage them to do so? There is little disincentive to do so, but some might think their religious energies may be better spent defending or expanding the realm. Also, some in Italia may fear that this seeming imperial largesse comes with a hidden price, the expansion of imperial influence.
Your faction position on the issue is ...
The imperialists are eager to see monuments built to the glory of the empire
Influence points available: 288

Influence committed in favor:
Base: 100
House of AB_Jab: 500

Influence committed against:
Base: 100
House of Turtoise: 35 (Gallia)
House of Hiln_Grey: 500 (Britannia)

...Is it right that some Britannia and Gallia Houses can influence "FACTION POLITICAL QUESTION" in Italia provence...?

ciauz^^,
Jab

Noble houses are considered to have influence that extends throughout the "empire" - Latin Christendom, the Caliphate, etc.

This is pseudo-historical -- nobles tended to intermarry into other courts, and could even take semi-permanent residence at a foreign court because they liked the social scene better there. More importantly, I want to encourage participation in faction politics.

10yq3ci.jpg

my retinue spawned in caravan

Hmm -- I've seen similar bugs, but that gives me a clue as to what's going on. Thanks for catching that. it should happen rarely, basically when certain spawn triggers fire too close together.

I don't know if is correct place to post here this bug/problem, but since a thread for bug report isn't exist or I'm too stupid for see it :lol:, then I place the image here.

excuse me nijis for this :mrgreen:

2zf3b48.jpg

Empires of Faith is multiplayer only (you can tell because of the (M) in the name of the subforum).
There are many servers so you can choose one with nobody inside, but if you really want to be alone, you can choose the option "host a server", you will then be able to choose the missions you want to play and such.

Back
Top Bottom