Version notes, known bugs, change logs

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest version is 0.400 (as of April 8 2013)

On the player caravan game mode, you may get incorrect messages on whether you can loot baggage. If you are attacking the caravan, you can loot. If you are defending it, you cannot loot.

The web page is hard to view with Internet Explorer.

FIXED
* Converting and changing home provinces sets your faction to zero in some cases. (Now that you can have multiple fiefs, though, there's no immediate reason to move your home province unless you want to convert. But I should still fix it.)

One quick note on the timing of fixing stuff -- it might seem that sometimes I will fix unimportant bugs while letting major ones (ie, Greek archers not getting bows) linger for a while. This is largely because I want to work first on the bugs that are entirely on the server side of things -- ie, that don't require a new download.

I can help you with that. That is because they have a negative score that is like lower than -50 or something. Sometimes happens with very high scores too.

Not sure if its a bug, but i was playing siege, as an attacker. I was standing on the dot backspace showed me but i didnt know what to do.

I didnt see anything to destroy or nothing

Golradir -- thanks! I think I was able to fix it.

Not sure if its a bug, but i was playing siege, as an attacker. I was standing on the dot backspace showed me but i didnt know what to do.

manekemaan -- If you were on a blue dot, that's one of your own objectives -- that you defend. The red ones are the enemy's. If you're a besieger, the idea to get inside the enemy's towers. Use the ladders under the damaged battlements. It's hard -- it will probably take two of you, preferably with retinues to distract the enemy.

I seem to be unable to log in. Ive tried to put my unique ID in multiple times, but it keeps saying that "Login Failed".

Any idea what Im doing wrong? Is it possible for me to simply make another character and try again?

EDIT. Nevermind, I figured it out, it wasnt giving my unique ID number on the server, it was giving me my password. Durr. :lol:

EDIT2. Aaaand another problem. Whenever I try to do anything on the website, it says "Login Failed".

Am I failing like a jackass, or is the website still under very heavy construction?

Comrade Temuzu said:
I seem to be unable to log in. Ive tried to put my unique ID in multiple times, but it keeps saying that "Login Failed".

Any idea what Im doing wrong? Is it possible for me to simply make another character and try again?

EDIT. Nevermind, I figured it out, it wasnt giving my unique ID number on the server, it was giving me my password. Durr. :lol:

EDIT2. Aaaand another problem. Whenever I try to do anything on the website, it says "Login Failed".

Am I failing like a jackass, or is the website still under very heavy construction?
I' having a similar issue.
No, I don't think you can make another character. I'm pretty sure the website is going to be overhauled plenty in the future.

Okay, the persistent character data seems to have been corrupted. My apologies for that.

I should be able to retrieve most characters made before yesterday, and hopefully all of them. But this may take some time.

The website and stats are working fine as of now, thanks to nijis backing it all up.

Also, @manekemaan, the if you're playing as an attacker, the points you need to interact with are located in the towers, not "on top of them" or on the walls as you said. You need to get inside of the castle's ground level -- there are entrances to the castle's storage rooms in the walls.

Gambino -- I used to live where your IP says you are (the UAE), and yeah, it's frustrating. But I can't really change the site. I can try to get a backup url but it would still download data from the home IP, which I suspect would set off their triggers anyway. Sorry about this.

TrinityArse said:
The website and stats are working fine as of now, thanks to nijis backing it all up.

Also, @manekemaan, the if you're playing as an attacker, the points you need to interact with are located in the towers, not "on top of them" or on the walls as you said. You need to get inside of the castle's ground level -- there are entrances to the castle's storage rooms in the walls.

:p jea i noticed when playing again

Never lets me log in with my unique ID anymore. Tried it the first time, worked fine. Now every time I enter my ID on the website it says "login failed."

Back
Top Bottom