• Gameplay

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Expanded

Votes: 73 92.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

monnikje

Master Knight
Finally, after ten months of development and testing, I bring you version 2.5. Head to the Introduction + Downloads topic to download it.

Since we've created one installer with the three version embedded, I can't see by the number of downloads anymore which one is most popular. So I ask you: what version do you prefer to play? Basic, Gameplay or Expanded?

This is how i feel:
415l.jpg

I can't wait to start playing, thanks so much!  I'm at a quandary between Expanded and Gameplay.  Is it safe to say that Gameplay is just expanded without redesigned buildings, no graphical enhancements, and less additional sounds?  If so, can I use Calradia in Darkness with it?

When i head that 2.5 would be released this week I ended up constantly refreshing the page looking for this post. I'm so glad its finally here.
:grin:

DarkM said:
Been a long day today.

I can't agree more! It took me literally 24 hours to upload the mod to all the mirrors.

Gameplay is indeed expanded with a lot less items, sounds, music, textures etc. It does have some graphical improvents, but only replaced textures. The trees and grass and buildings are all native meshes.

Thanks for the prompt answer!  I guess I'll bite the bullet and lower my texture quality for the expanded.  Thanks for all the hard work!

Playing Freelancer mod til the download is done... half an hour of the king running around like a headless chicken doing nothing xD. Go faster download!

For those using the torrent release, it seems pretty choked on the pirate bay version (which from the websites seem to be the most populated one), make sure you don't limit your uploads. The more upload speed you give the faster we can uncork the bottle-neck and get the torrent going at full speed for everyone (yourselves included).

And if any of you have the download already via torrent or otherwise, please do try to keep seeding as right now it's pretty slow going. With a few hours of good community seeding people will be able to download the tpb torrent at max speed in no-time.

\o/

El-Diablito said:
For those using the torrent release, it seems pretty choked on the pirate bay version (which from the websites seem to be the most populated one), make sure you don't limit your uploads. The more upload speed you give the faster we can uncork the bottle-neck and get the torrent going at full speed for everyone (yourselves included).

And if any of you have the download already via torrent or otherwise, please do try to keep seeding as right now it's pretty slow going. With a few hours of good community seeding people will be able to download the tpb torrent at max speed in no-time.

\o/
Also if you downloaded from a non-torrent mirror and want to help those trying to use torrents, you can download the torrent files, start and then stop the torrent, move the .exe you downloaded and copy it into the location the torrent was downloading to, and then force recheck. That way it will be at 100% and you can start seeding :grin:.

I'm doing the above and added the trackers from the other 2 torrents. My max is 72KB/s Up. It's not much but I'm doing what I can to help :grin:.

I'm doing 1.2mb/s up however, that's divided over a lot of downloaders so in the end I'm probably just tossing out around the same as you to every individual :razz: torrents are all about zerg power *flex* so let's zerg each others harddrive hard and dirty.

I'm limiting my upload right now, but once I go to bed I'll un-cap it, should get about 250kbps.

My university has laughably slow download speeds (188kbps) so it's slowly chugging away. What's worse, is that it got to 400mb on the Rapidshare link before getting interrupted and saying something about parameters, so I've had to start all over again.

Back
Top Bottom