version 1.143 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Papsukal

Recruit
Hi !
Your mod is absolutly great and beautiful, and I would have a lot of pleasure to play with. Infortunately, I have M&B on Steam, so updates are automatic, and I can't fully enjoy this mod because I have the version 1.143. I would like to know if and update of the mod to make it compatible with the last version is planned ?
Whatever, thanx a lot for your work.

Hey two things.

I'm playing the current vrsion of HYW on version 1.43 and its working absolutely fine.

Also, you can download old MandB versions (I believe on the repository) and install to a different folder (not in steam) and use ur same activation key, but again its not necessary.

If you're using steam, download the full 1.134 installer from taleworlds, install it, install mod into the 1.134 version and then if asked enter your Warband CD-Key in from steam (Can be found by right clicking on Mount & Blade: Warband in the steam game list and clicking View CD Key)

This should let you play the game fine. Worked for me.

I've got a recent install of M&B Warband 1.151, fresh from a Gamersgate download. I've just installed the version of the most recent version of this mod I could find, which said "for 1.341" or something about that.

It starts fine and seems to run fine, though I have not played it.

Back
Top Bottom