Version 0.800 is Out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent work!  :grin:

Graphics are so immersive now, thanks Armagan
Keep it up! Fav game just got better  :grin:

Constable What's-his-name won't pay me for hunting down River Pirate parties anymore. He gives me the quest, and oncce I take them out and return to him, the old "What do you want?", "Nothing. Goodbye." -dialog shows.

Fix, please.

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!

Downloading... I've got a knife right next to me in case anyone interupts!

Thanks armagan!

InferiorBeing said:
Constable What's-his-name won't pay me for hunting down River Pirate parties anymore. He gives me the quest, and oncce I take them out and return to him, the old "What do you want?", "Nothing. Goodbye." -dialog shows.
Hey, there is a separate thread for bug-reporting.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,18289.0.html

This one is for praise only! Do not spoil the party :smile:

I tryed it out and seems great. I do have one MAJOR problem that I cant seem to get rid off. That is that while in combat mode my game stutters every now and then (both fps and sound) for about halv a second, but it happens alot. My fps is good enough otherwise. The stutter is annoying, but it also makes it hard to play because if it stutters exactly when your about to hit or block - it doesnt. Anyone that could help me with this?

1.8Ghz, 768MB RAM, Ati Radeon 9600xt - drivers not the newest but work the best with most games, sound card Santa Cruz Turtle Beach - newest drivers.
Not the best machine ever.. but the game works otherwise fine except for the enraging stutters.

Awesome! Best thing Ive ever come home from school to! Thankyou so much for this. Life just seemed to get a whole lot better.

Great Work Guys,  I'm really impressed by the way things are going.

Really glad you finaly got the map icon culling fixed Armagan :wink:

Looking forward to seeing the new module system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom