Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

I appreciate all the hard work you guys have put into the mod, but humbly ask nonetheless;

y u no release 7.4  :grin:

(BTW I've been kind of away for a bit, is melsperisno 7.4 a thing as well or not?)

cheesehat said:
I appreciate all the hard work you guys have put into the mod, but humbly ask nonetheless;

y u no release 7.4  :grin:

(BTW I've been kind of away for a bit, is melsperisno 7.4 a thing as well or not?)

There will be a MelsPerisno v.74 that will come out when the official 0.74 is released.  I am not sure what is holding up that release, but I know it will be soon.

gsanders said:
Myra Vi Kross said:
Excuse me, I don't know if it's supposed to be like this but I can't seem to marry any of my companions turned vassals, they all say they have suitors already.
I restarted my game multiple times (about 4) to see if anything changed but nothing. I tried Aracanus, Silvi, Zaira and Marcus.

Also, if you try to turn an enemy lord to your side it forces you into the prebattle menu if you manage to do it. Usually you can just Leave but if the enemy was the one chasing you and you convince him to join you, leave turns you into his prisoner.

Today's patch has a cheat in the dialogs, assuming you
a) turn cheats on at the start of Warband, under configure and enable cheats
and
b)  ctrl ~    (that's a Tilde)  then type  cheatmenu    as one word all lower case
  then press enter

Nothing appears to happen until you enter town, click on camp  or while talking to lords and ladies new dialog options show

One of those CLEARS ALL THEIR LOVE INTERESTS and gives you a chance to wage Amor instead of War.

As someone very cool once told me

Amor vincet Omnia!

- GS

the clear option doesn't work for me, they still say There are other suitors who have captured my heart (tried antiope, silverthiel, tamaris and kara). 

(it worked fine for me in 0.70 but now I have downloaded 0.73 yesterday and started new game it doesn't)

yes actually it turns out they say there are other suitors that captured their hearts when it REALLY is coming from "they failed the test of romantic chemistry" and they just are too nice to say you inflame them about like a potato from a pigsty.

I fixed that for patch .74, which will certainly release by next Saturday (Spring Equinox).

Turns out all this time I was chasing the wrong root cause -- I actually believed they had other suitors.  No they just aren't thrilled by you.
After patch 74 you have several chances to impress them:
  Whats your relation with their mother/father (the ruler)
  Whats YOUR status in the kingdom?
  Your Renown compared to theirs, and they do take themselves seriously unlike before when they were easier to get than the chambermaid
  your charisma compared to theirs
  your race?  Elf princess dislikes Dwarves, prefers Elves, is neutral to humans
                    Human princess prefers dwarves (they're so cute), somewhat prefers humans, somewhat dislikes Elves
  and unlike before where you essentially get one chance at a favorable romantic chemistry check (its almost like astrology its not a random value at all)
          now you can change the outcome by adjusting any / all of the above.  There is however ZERO random element; if you don't score, asking again and again wont change the result UNTIL you change one or several of the above.  I felt that was more fair and leads to less exploitation of our poor unwed princesses by less than stellar grooms.  Princess Birgit by the way is impressed by beauty and brawn (cha and renown); charisma matters more to her than Linthradil, who more cooly wants intelligence over charm.  |Birgit is less interested in what her Father thinks of you, while Linthradil trusts her mother's opinion much more highly.  Just to be clear...

- GS

those girls have high expectations, I even tried 999 charisma, 3k renown, 99 right to rule, honour and 99 relation with them and still they don't bat an eyelid... (not to mention I paid a fortune to hire them and gave them shiny castles).

*delays wedding until next Saturday*

Once you've accepted a lord as a vassal, is there a way to check his/her personality type?  It no longer appears in the Known Lords by Relation report.  A way that doesn't involve giving someone a fief and seeing how well or badly the other lords react?

Sleeeves said:
Once you've accepted a lord as a vassal, is there a way to check his/her personality type?  It no longer appears in the Known Lords by Relation report.  A way that doesn't involve giving someone a fief and seeing how well or badly the other lords react?
I'm pretty sure one of your staff members can give you a report, but I'm not entirely sure.
It may be the chancellor though. To avoid mistakes in order to get the good-natured and
upstanding ones - in particular those that aren't yet on that report list - saving the game
before you talk to them at your court, appears to always be a good idea... :wink:

[Changed]  Drastically nerfed troop numbers of post invasion Zann spawns

Yes! When they invaded they took over half the continent rather quickly. Lol. Was suck a b--ch to stop their expansion! Finally did and eliminated them.

I do have a question though that I asked on Facebook. Are you still taking ideas for Factions? Or Factions pretty much completely done?

Anhelios said:

Yes! When they invaded they took over half the continent rather quickly. Lol. Was suck a b--ch to stop their expansion! Finally did and eliminated them.

I do have a question though that I asked on Facebook. Are you still taking ideas for Factions? Or Factions pretty much completely done?
ehh they did the same in mine but by that time i had an army of almost 1000 under my command(which is still pretty much impossible to feed)of better troops mostly falcon troops and kick the living crap out of them

Anhelios said:

Yes! When they invaded they took over half the continent rather quickly.

Yes! That is called invasion for a reason.
Why would someone nerf it?
I guess that from the very beginning it was supposed to be some kind of a mongol invasion: unstoppable and wreaking havoc on everything that happens to be on its way.

I guess that from the very beginning it was supposed to be some kind of a mongol invasion: unstoppable and wreaking havoc on everything that happens to be on its way.
of post invasion spawn - dosens of vanguards patroling around Lesbere and Forde.

But in fact Zann are too weak now, their initial numbers are very close to ordinary lords parties. So invading force need some significant buff, not nerf.

T.L.S. said:
of post invasion spawn - dosens of vanguards patroling around Lesbere and Forde.

But in fact Zann are too weak now, their initial numbers are very close to ordinary lords parties. So invading force need some significant buff, not nerf.
Agreed they need a BUFF
Not nerf guns....

froggy12 said:
T.L.S. said:

Agreed they need a BUFF
Not nerf guns....

+1 :wink:

gsanders said:
yes actually it turns out they say there are other suitors that captured their hearts when it REALLY is coming from "they failed the test of romantic chemistry" and they just are too nice to say you inflame them about like a potato from a pigsty.

I fixed that for patch .74, which will certainly release by next Saturday (Spring Equinox).

Turns out all this time I was chasing the wrong root cause -- I actually believed they had other suitors.  No they just aren't thrilled by you.
After patch 74 you have several chances to impress them:
  Whats your relation with their mother/father (the ruler)
  Whats YOUR status in the kingdom?
  Your Renown compared to theirs, and they do take themselves seriously unlike before when they were easier to get than the chambermaid
  your charisma compared to theirs
  your race?  Elf princess dislikes Dwarves, prefers Elves, is neutral to humans
                    Human princess prefers dwarves (they're so cute), somewhat prefers humans, somewhat dislikes Elves
  and unlike before where you essentially get one chance at a favorable romantic chemistry check (its almost like astrology its not a random value at all)
          now you can change the outcome by adjusting any / all of the above.  There is however ZERO random element; if you don't score, asking again and again wont change the result UNTIL you change one or several of the above.  I felt that was more fair and leads to less exploitation of our poor unwed princesses by less than stellar grooms.  Princess Birgit by the way is impressed by beauty and brawn (cha and renown); charisma matters more to her than Linthradil, who more cooly wants intelligence over charm.  |Birgit is less interested in what her Father thinks of you, while Linthradil trusts her mother's opinion much more highly.  Just to be clear...

- GS
Lol, like the humor.
  I was going to ask about Relationships et al , then saw this post. Well, I got my answers and I'm looking forward to new Dynamics. Sounds Great.  Thanks.
                Cheers

Back
Top Bottom