Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

The Fortress where instead of being greeted by an MG42 made of arrows, you will be greeted by an MG42 of swords, NEVER YOU SHALL RETALIATE TO THEIR CRAZY ATTACKS!

SilverBrone said:
The Fortress where instead of being greeted by an MG42 made of arrows, you will be greeted by an MG42 of swords, NEVER YOU SHALL RETALIATE TO THEIR CRAZY ATTACKS!
An MG what?...ever. Is that indeed part of the game?...well if not, you could just simply suggest to include it.
For that would indeed mean some kind of continuity to your posts on the board so far. If you did it, you
might just want to choose the right thread...this time. :roll:

Silberfalke said:
MG42 is a machine gun - basically he means if you try to attack it, instead of a whole flurry of arrows shooting your face, you will just get chopped to bits by a bunch of sword swings and knife throws instead

Zupan_Mori_SRB said:
Michadr said:
Zupan_Mori_SRB said:
Will 0.6 version saves be compataible with v0.7 when it comes out?
Simply put, no it will not. :smile:
Too bad and i just started my kingdom in Persion,when the new version comes out i have to do it all over again :sad:
Yeah, there is just to much stuff changed and added. It's not our fault really, Its how the Warband engine is made. Anyway, it won't be out for a while now so enjoy your current play-through.

I really, really like that this mod is comparatively frequently updated and I know we don't even want savegame compatibility between major versions since we want actual development to take place, but...
It would be nice if we could at least get the option to export/import our companions' stats, so we can more easily recreate where we were in the mod when starting a new game.

How long is the interval between updates usually? That progress list is looking sweet. But I can't imagine it's a walk in the park.

Sweet Mod, by the way. Been almost a year since I've played Warband, and decided to come back with a mod. Glad I chose this. I'm loving it.  :eek:

unknown3056 said:
How long is the interval between updates usually? That progress list is looking sweet. But I can't imagine it's a walk in the park.

Sweet Mod, by the way. Been almost a year since I've played Warband, and decided to come back with a mod. Glad I chose this. I'm loving it.  :eek:
The interval between updates are usually 3-4 months, but that may not be the case for the 0.7 update. The devs are a lot busier now and there are many ambitious features planned, so the update might come a bit later.

...Which may actually be a good thing. It gives players more chance to do a full playthough before downloading the next update, which will then have even more features, which will make up for it not being savegame compatible. :smile:

The Dark Robin said:
...Which may actually be a good thing. It gives players more chance to do a full playthough before downloading the next update, which will then have even more features, which will make up for it not being savegame compatible. :smile:
Good Answer :wink:

I just downloaded this mod, should i wait for the new version or should i play it already ? It's gonna take too long for the release ?  :???:

Ragnadaam IV said:
I just downloaded this mod, should i wait for the new version or should i play it already ? It's gonna take too long for the release ?  :???:
You should play it, the new version will take a long time to release (a few months at the least).

Small update on the Realm of The Falcon!

BaPNmSg.jpg
0EwNsna.jpg
5ARSQ44.jpg

Go here to read all about this new faction.

Back
Top Bottom