Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Haka said:
Michadr said:
Give me time people :smile: I've been night-shifting a lot this week.

Dear Michadr,

Pardon me, but an army of thousands of fierce Perisno's fans have been waiting almost 2 months in front of the high Gates of Oblivion, waiting patiently for all Hell to break loose ("patch 0.71").  :twisted:

You sure understand our anxiety...right?! right?!  :shock:

Crossing our fingers (almost broke now...)  :lol:

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                    Perisno's fans  :cool:
I understand completely. But when i left a few months ago a big reason was because I was frustrated and un-motivated since I couldn't fix a bug that I have been trying to fix for a long time. I just needed some time away, to clear my head, and above all simply get a break. We can not make any promises at this time but we shall release 0.71 when these god forsaken bugs have been squashed!  :grin:

best regards
- Michadr

"Terminating" Bug Sequence...

Dr._Evil_2.jpg

:mrgreen:

You could try and contact other mod developers like PoP or CoK or something. Though I don't know your relations with them... It's worth a shot. For bugs you can't seem to fixx.

I come to this forum almost everyday since 0.7's release in hope that today will be "Dat Day"...

...every f***ing time...

meme-okay-gif.gif

Quick question, and sorry if it has already been asked: Is there a "patch" version for .71 from .70? That is, a download that have only the change files so I don't have to download the whole gigabyte again?

Nevermind that, just realized that the .71 isn't ready yet.

Felius said:
Quick question, and sorry if it has already been asked: Is there a "patch" version for .71 from .70? That is, a download that have only the change files so I don't have to download the whole gigabyte again?

Nevermind that, just realized that the .71 isn't ready yet.
Actually i believe 0.71 is pretty much finished, but they decided to make 0.8 instead of releasing 0.71.

Actually, according to last page.

Modder223 said:
0.71 has been technically finished just waiting for michadr to check over it.

I haven't seen anything about 0.71 being abandoned. Just that they've been working on .8 too.

My understanding is .8 has some new dialogs and .71 is focused mostly on fixing .7 issues.  There are some little changes and tweaks in .71 as well,
but as I didn't write them I won't blurt out a list.  Several people are looking through the gender problem for non-human races, and give them a week to
have a fix or kludge or feedback to the team.  Someone more senior will comment when the time is right.  I'm well aware Thanksgiving is coming up in 2 weeks, but whether .71 is a patch, a non-savegame compatible release, or another 1 GB download are all questions I frankly haven't looked at and it's too early to say.  I'd expect the gender fix needs a new character start, but maybe there could be a quest, or a char export/import-after-text-edit that toggles sex for non-humans.  It'd be a nice debug step anyway.  Ask again in 10 days  :smile:  I'm too new to the team to be the right source for answers; I just think its unfair to pound Michadr every day when right now he needs time to focus.  We're all looking at it now...

Hey I'm not sure if anyone has said this or if this is the right place to post this, but I was wondering if it was a mistake that the Dwarven lords were all female.

Bclem said:
Hey I'm not sure if anyone has said this or if this is the right place to post this, but I was wondering if it was a mistake that the Dwarven lords were all female.
Do you mean that all elf lords were rendered as female? Becuase i dont remember dwarven lords being female

Pretty sure hes talking about the lords being mentioned as females in the dialogue... it is a bug we have been trying to fix for awhile now which is why 0.71 hasnt been released.

In this mod you want to add the bandits conquer castles? I have not seen in any mod, I think it added a lot to the mod could create more bugs

This mod does not have a good Spanish translation, I could make a full translation into Spanish and you add it to the mod, as there are many Spanish who play mod.

ElRutinario said:
In this mod you want to add the bandits conquer castles? I have not seen in any mod, I think it added a lot to the mod could create more bugs
Ignore this feature list, its outdated since most members who were making that left, go to Version in Developement - 0.8

female elf toon:
  (asking for lasting relationship with house of male human lord): reply: are you proposing that you and I marry?) correct answer  screenshot 1

"my lord" asking farmers what they're doing, so need to tweak
  script_dplmc_print_subordinate_says_sir_madame_to_S0
  to add an updated gender check

My hail to a dwarf lord says "sir"
  screenshot 2

notes now show him as a HE    hahahahah  screenshot3
his reply shows he recognizes my elf female toon is female  screenshot4, 5
notes for my toon  screen6

---
load dwarf female
  my toon hails Elf lord with a "sir" screen 7
  HE is the lord of Ergellon castle  screen8
    second gender check missed, have to look at that tomorrow.
    they may be two different dialog snippets with different syntax on the test.

responds to asking for alliance with his house as a man to a woman
  met the next elf lord (male)  screen9  now seeking the princess (screen10)
  found her  screen11,12
  dialog to show test result for same sex marriage question screen13

---
load male elf toon
  spoke to pretender Aris, correct gender used
  asked an elf lord about marriage into his family, answer is gender correct screen16

---
load dwarf male
  characters notes on my toon is gender correct  screen17
  asked a dwarf male lord about marriage into his family, have the correct response to for a male

----
made a fresh human female
  got a warning error in debug so will chase that tomorrow
  sees I am female by lady in waiting option for background
  mercs in tavern know I'm female
  she hails the king correctly

test pictures at this link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4sh7GRykLgEZVh0TVZjeC1FTDA&usp=sharing

give us a few days to review and look for side effects please.
I just dont want you to think nobody is looking at it.

I just reviewed not less than 110,000 lines in Python, about 1/3rd of the module if you count the
mount & blade modder source as well.  Some of the gender tests are deeply nested and quite difficult
to follow at first.  Different submods handled gender with different calls, now they are harmonized.
It still needs time, but if you our audience can just hang on, it gets released "eventually". 
I need the other members, more senior than I, to actually compile and critique my changes.

most junior dev, GS

Back
Top Bottom