Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Windwhistle said:
It's probably the second best mod for Warband, only topped by one. (You could probably guess what it is.)

Agreed, but Perisno is reeeeeal close. :grin:
I think the main thing that still makes Perisno not as good as that other mod is Perisno's beta state (while the other mod is complete and well-polished).
But generally Perisno got much more potential and as soon as most bugs are fixed and the unfinished features are completed, it's definitely going to become the best one.
There are only 2 things which I don't remember seeing in a Perisno to-do-list but find very important: customizable troops (no matter in which form: as a troop tree or as personal guards or any other form - but that really is a big deal) and improved lord recruitment/management system since in most mods having your own kingdom is a pain in the ass due to most lords always acting like whining *****es selfish kids.

would someone be kind enough to explain in simple terms how exactly i might get rid of that stupid hillbilly music? i am not as tech savvy as most of you round here and i dont want to mess up the mod by fumbling at the wrong thing! cheers

leonn said:
would someone be kind enough to explain in simple terms how exactly i might get rid of that stupid hillbilly music? i am not as tech savvy as most of you round here and i dont want to mess up the mod by fumbling at the wrong thing! cheers

T.L.S. said:
Windwhistle said:
One tiny question, what's the music file for the hillbilly cowboy fighting music? I don't like it, and want to replace it.
River_Valley_Breakdown.ogg
Replaced this crap right after downloading 0.7 :mrgreen:
If this is true then just go to Perisno/Music and delete River_Valley_Breakdown.ogg.

Lord of Shadows said:
leonn said:

T.L.S. said:
Windwhistle said:
One tiny question, what's the music file for the hillbilly cowboy fighting music? I don't like it, and want to replace it.
River_Valley_Breakdown.ogg
Replaced this crap right after downloading 0.7 :mrgreen:
If this is true then just go to Perisno/Music and delete River_Valley_Breakdown.ogg.
I think they already know how to do that shadow  :wink:  :lol:

Leonion said:
Windwhistle said:
It's probably the second best mod for Warband, only topped by one. (You could probably guess what it is.)

Agreed, but Perisno is reeeeeal close. :grin:
I think the main thing that still makes Perisno not as good as that other mod is Perisno's beta state (while the other mod is complete and well-polished).
But generally Perisno got much more potential and as soon as most bugs are fixed and the unfinished features are completed, it's definitely going to become the best one.
There are only 2 things which I don't remember seeing in a Perisno to-do-list but find very important: customizable troops (no matter in which form: as a troop tree or as personal guards or any other form - but that really is a big deal) and improved lord recruitment/management system since in most mods having your own kingdom is a pain in the ass due to most lords always acting like whining *****es selfish kids.
Perisno is the best, POP is ****ing dead, and thats about good as that mod can get. Perisno is not dead and will be much better. Even right now I say it is better than other mods.

Lord of Shadows said:
I think he's talking about PoP.

I'm sorry it's just very hard to top that mod, :razz:. It kept my playing for like 200 hours of my playtime. You guys kept me playing for 100, so far. :grin:

EDIT: I just noticed the mod is featured. o_o gr8 job m8s

Alfredthegreat said:
POP is ******** dead
POP is not really dead
firstly,if you think this "game package"is a tort... and i will put it back in my computer....
send the forum short message to me....and i ll delete this topic.
im just a  fanboy of POP
and so it will be a patch form for POP 3.611 ,i think.... i want to give it a new name but... 
based on the moderators of  the CNM&Bforum 芬芬and vv `s G Patch
In my greatest sincerity that may i(and my friend 芬芬 vv) request the arthur(Saxondargon)for modifing the module personally~~
its our pleasure to make it
POPG:EOS parch features:
1.More than 100 kinds of man or woman hairstyles,new race including gutsu(quickly game) and noldor race.
facial texture. And pinch the charactor what ever you want .
2.Most of the city will be restored  from all real pandor history, town icon size that will represents the
size of the real scene.
3.based on the G version of POP including nearly 600 equipments. any unbalanced items will not sold in
stores.but you can find it in the campcheatmenu.
4.Most of the dialogue will all create by myself to write the name, NPC, story.
5 new Zionist modeling, Lords and ladies will be more hansome and pretty.
6 banner can fluttering.(.FX comes from TLD)
7 i made remixed the BGM music which specially produced for pandor itself, from the kinds of battle hymn to
the comfortable grand medieval musics.
8.all the town arena scene will be replaced, and so the alleys.
I am sorry for my poor english.
just for entertainment~~not be a real mod,thx for the author of the berserker and POP
POPG Moderator芬芬SAMA and vvSAMA~
and the new version v1.6(including En) will  come in new year~
Prophesy of Pendor G:Era of Splendor

KonykSoldatyk said:
Alfredthegreat said:
POP is ******** dead
POP is not really dead
firstly,if you think this "game package"is a tort... and i will put it back in my computer....
send the forum short message to me....and i ll delete this topic.
im just a  fanboy of POP
and so it will be a patch form for POP 3.611 ,i think.... i want to give it a new name but... 
based on the moderators of  the CNM&Bforum 芬芬and vv `s G Patch
In my greatest sincerity that may i(and my friend 芬芬 vv) request the arthur(Saxondargon)for modifing the module personally~~
its our pleasure to make it
POPG:EOS parch features:
1.More than 100 kinds of man or woman hairstyles,new race including gutsu(quickly game) and noldor race.
facial texture. And pinch the charactor what ever you want .
2.Most of the city will be restored  from all real pandor history, town icon size that will represents the
size of the real scene.
3.based on the G version of POP including nearly 600 equipments. any unbalanced items will not sold in
stores.but you can find it in the campcheatmenu.
4.Most of the dialogue will all create by myself to write the name, NPC, story.
5 new Zionist modeling, Lords and ladies will be more hansome and pretty.
6 banner can fluttering.(.FX comes from TLD)
7 i made remixed the BGM music which specially produced for pandor itself, from the kinds of battle hymn to
the comfortable grand medieval musics.
8.all the town arena scene will be replaced, and so the alleys.
I am sorry for my poor english.
just for entertainment~~not be a real mod,thx for the author of the berserker and POP
POPG Moderator芬芬SAMA and vvSAMA~
and the new version v1.6(including En) will  come in new year~
Prophesy of Pendor G:Era of Splendor

IIRC, the developer is making POP 4, mainly for retexturing.

KonykSoldatyk said:

Is that the one with spider-man suit, 2-meter fantasy swords, sniper rifles and so on?
I'm sorry, but this is not POP and not even Mount & Blade (imo).

Elf said:

Not 4, more like 3.something. And yep, mainly retexturing...
But I hope they'll see how huge their main competitor is becoming and decide to go beyond that. :grin:

While Perisno excels in many ways, there is one feature of PoP that is unique and the most satisfactory, the knighthood orders.

Hello everyone!  :grin:
I've played a lot of mods for mount and blade since its origin and i have to admit that the mod u created has the potential to become the best ever.

For me the best mods are:
M&B- Sword of Damocles, Revenge of the Berserk, The Last Days
Warband- Prophesy of Pendor, Brytenwalda, ACOK, and yours of course :wink:

As i was saying, i think there is room for improvement still. For example...
Would it be possible for u to implement a kingdom management system like the one in Sword of Damocles?
It is the best i've ever seen...in there, once u become king, u can open a kind o window that lets u see all your own buildings, and u can initiate constructions and choose how many man per day u want to recruit in each center, even lets u cap how many u want to garrison in each building and choose how many of melee or ranged u want...it's really amazing.
In another window called "strategic map" u can give orders to each of your lords (like follow me/go to this location/patrol around/stay here). In another window u can choose up to 10 laws in 4 categories: nobility, clergy, townsman, villagers.
Others things:
-there is a religious system implemented with real consequences in the world;
-you can call lords from your "mainland" (=much easier to gets lords, who are so needed);
-you can form recruitments (war parties) to follow u or do as u wish; there are 4-5 contractable professional mercenaries/guilds (snake cult, black army...u can get good relations with them by doing different kinds of missions to them and then buy like 50-100-150 of them for the time u want to invest or contract elite soldiers);
-news are always popping up and the most of the time u have to make decisions for ur kingdom...

Overall its a gorgeous system to manage ur kingdom...much better than diplomacy...is it possible to create something like that or port this one to your mod?

Thanks for your attention. Your mod is great and i'm sure it'll become even better :wink:

PS: The kingdom management system used in "silverstag" for warband isn't bad either...but can't beat "sword of damocles".

Leonion said:
KonykSoldatyk said:

Is that the one with spider-man suit, 2-meter fantasy swords, sniper rifles and so on?
I'm sorry, but this is not POP and not even Mount & Blade (imo).

Elf said:

Not 4, more like 3.something. And yep, mainly retexturing...
But I hope they'll see how huge their main competitor is becoming and decide to go beyond that. :grin:

I have to say I liked Perisno better than PoP. I tried PoP but just could not get into it.

Modder223 said:
We have some stuff planned for 0.8 that we cant wait to implement... and we also hope to include some of the community's ideas also :smile:

That's the spirit!  :grin:

So, i will try to point the most unique thing/feature that some of these great mods have...

*Sword of Damocles - Best Kingdom management system (by far!!!)
*Revenge of the Berserk - Best story driven mod (even better than "Light and Darkness")...has lots of scenes to fight and the story guides you well...i like this mix of sandbox/story-driven
*TLD - different heights...for example it was a great satisfaction to kill a giant orc!  :twisted:
*POP - Orders (with the change to create your own)
*Brytenwalda - Best siege system (by far!!!) with lot of options, totally different from other mods (i confess that i hate to have only one ladder on the wall...it's pathetic and it's a pain in the ass to climb that..."get in line!")
*ACOK - In their last version (1.4), tournaments are very cool...u can use your own weapons (the only thing that's equal for the participants are the armors, with different colors so that there's no confusion); There also a lance system to recruit in towns/castles.

Another thing...not less important...is the way you can get lords for your kingdom...in most mods it's a pain in the ass to get them...some mods looked at this feature seriously (thank God!):
*Sword of Damocles - you can call lords from your mainland (up to 20)
*ACOK - when you conquer a castle/town...the lord that owns it is converted to your faction
*POP - if u get good relations with the lord (like 30) and get him prisoner...you can convince him to join your faction (not sure if this is similar to other mods).

Well...there are more cool features, but these are some of the best/unique i fond...so please take a look.

Your mod is really good...love the world map, the low fantasy theme, the diversity of items (and special ones), the awesome music, the invasions, even the little detail in prisoners capacity according to the size of the party (much more logical :smile: ). This mod is one of the best out there. Keep up the good work and you'll become the number 1! (the potential is there  :wink: )

Elf said:
While Perisno excels in many ways, there is one feature of PoP that is unique and the most satisfactory, the knighthood orders.

Once a system for customizing own Household Troops gets implemented it will be the best mod.

Haka said:
Modder223 said:
We have some stuff planned for 0.8 that we cant wait to implement... and we also hope to include some of the community's ideas also :smile:

That's the spirit!  :grin:

So, i will try to point the most unique thing/feature that some of these great mods have...

*Sword of Damocles - Best Kingdom management system (by far!!!)
*Revenge of the Berserk - Best story driven mod (even better than "Light and Darkness")...has lots of scenes to fight and the story guides you well...i like this mix of sandbox/story-driven
*TLD - different heights...for example it was a great satisfaction to kill a giant orc!  :twisted:
*POP - Orders (with the change to create your own)
*Brytenwalda - Best siege system (by far!!!) with lot of options, totally different from other mods (i confess that i hate to have only one ladder on the wall...it's pathetic and it's a pain in the ass to climb that..."get in line!")
*ACOK - In their last version (1.4), tournaments are very cool...u can use your own weapons (the only thing that's equal for the participants are the armors, with different colors so that there's no confusion); There also a lance system to recruit in towns/castles.

Another thing...not less important...is the way you can get lords for your kingdom...in most mods it's a pain in the ass to get them...some mods looked at this feature seriously (thank God!):
*Sword of Damocles - you can call lords from your mainland (up to 20)
*ACOK - when you conquer a castle/town...the lord that owns it is converted to your faction
*POP - if u get good relations with the lord (like 30) and get him prisoner...you can convince him to join your faction (not sure if this is similar to other mods).

Well...there are more cool features, but these are some of the best/unique i fond...so please take a look.

Your mod is really good...love the world map, the low fantasy theme, the diversity of items (and special ones), the awesome music, the invasions, even the little detail in prisoners capacity according to the size of the party (much more logical :smile: ). This mod is one of the best out there. Keep up the good work and you'll become the number 1! (the potential is there  :wink: )

0.71 CHANGELOG
- [Removed] Fire Bow
- [Fixed] No nobility status
- [Fixed] Perisno Ruins typo
- [Fixed] Dreaded One recruiting prisoners mechanic
- [Fixed] Overpowered Bow
- [Fixed] Dwallnor, Karnoth and Fountain Hall Siege walls
- [Added] Mosuru Minor Faction

0.7 CHANGELOG
- [Added] 4 more unique spawns (more to come)
- [Added] New Female Faces
- [Added] New Female Sounds
- [Added] 1 new random event (more to come)
- [Fixed] Some glowing shields, horses, and helmets
- [Added] Dreaded One turns prisoners into Dreaded Fallen
- [Added] New Male Faces
- [Added] Bluewood Troops can now be upgraded
- [Added] Bodyguards when in taverns/cities/villages
- [Added] Forage skill
- [Fixed] Various Menus (faction colors, Faction Relation)
- [Removed] A lot of worthless armor
- [Changed] All Game Menus
- [Added] More Items
- [Added] Bridge Battles
- [Fixed] Shadow Gauntlets won't cause missing arms
- [Added] Town lord's mesh to the menu
- [Added] More Banners
- [Lowered] Weight of Imperial Captain Armor
- [Added] Hunting Mod
- [Added] Village Militia Quest
- [Added] Sprinting
- [Added] New Map Icons
- [Added] Banking System
- [Changed] Npcs will now keep gear when becoming vassals
- [Added] Recruiter now gets a few personal guards
- [Done] Most of the armor is Feminized
- [Added] Realm of The Falcon
- [Added] Elven Race
- [Added] Tavern Animations
- [Removed] Female Peasants and Lady head coverings
- [Added] Dwarf Race & Faction

THE IN-PROGRESS LIST
List for features and things to do that will/should make 0.7
- [100%] Feminize all armors
- [100%] Dreaded One recruiting prisoners script
- [100%] Foragers
- [100%] Add Falcon faction
- [100%] Dwarven Race
- [100%] Elven Race
- [100%] New Female Faces, Sounds
- [100%] New Male Faces
- [100%] Give Praetorian Cavalry the empire cavalry sword/spatha
- [100%] Bugfixing
- [100%] Adding Certain Features for MelsPerisno

Features <overall list>
-  [0%] Adding Different Game Start
- [5%] New Galwe Features
- [0%] Add more kingdom management options
- [0%] Prisoner trains
- [0%] Raider parties
- [0%] War parties
- [0%] More mercenary companies to hire
- [0%] Faction outposts/forts that can be attacked for unique loot
- [35%] Add 3 houses factions 
- [20%] Add rumor system
- [0%] More, larger food items (military rations, supply wagon)
- [85%] Bandits taking castles 
- [0%] Scripted Events for 0.7
    - [0%] Maccavian civil war
    - [0%] The Valahir invasion of mainland (into Reich and Maccavia)
    - [10%] Jin Invasion
    - [0%] Tolrania-Redwood war 
- [0%] Random Events
- [0%] 0.7 Quests
    - [0%] Hakkon Inquisition
    - [0%] New/Old Gods quests
    - [0%] A lot of Adventurer's Guild quests
    - [0%] Demon Worshipper Quests
    - [0%] Companion quests
- [40%] Jin Troops
- [10%] Perisnoan Ruins
    - [0%] Quest NPC, merchant NPC, troop NPC
    - [0%] Roman equipment is Third Legion merchant specific
- [30%] More unique spawns and better unique spawning system 
- [0%] Riderless mounts/spawns that spawn in parties around Perisno
- [0%] Blood HUD
- [0%] Religion
- [0%] Player Custom Household Troops

Bugs/smaller features:
- [0%] Make the liquer have moral value
- [5%] More, larger food items (military rations, supply wagon)

anyway i`m pretty sure Michadr has a set direction he wants to go with his mod, and i doubt he`ll borrow a lot of features from others

and truth be told i doubt copying x feature from x mod is gonna make perisno better, since  the said feature has to fit the mod itself.

not saying i don`t want better kingdom management or other stuff, but let`s just wait and see.

ps: you should try the unique spawns
ps2: michadr said there`ll be no orcs  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom