Version 0.611 <RELEASED!>

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popping in to say you can expect a yet another little suprise for 0.6. It'll be Epic. (Shameless play on words)

Man, I don't know what this shield is or how I got it (:wink:), but it can take one hell of a punishment:
I3azJW9.jpg

Mr. Gloom said:
What difficulty are you playing on?

sorry didn`t see yer question.
playing all on hard
and medium diff in the diplomacy menu (don`t like experimental - 2 many times got headshoted across the map in other mods that used diplomacy)

normal damage etc.

altho pretty hard when yer fighting 2 factions at the same time -.-
but nothing can beat my rag&tag cavalry army :smile:

I just need to catch up on all the games I lost data on, I'll just have a long week/month or so, but I'm keeping in touch with the forums :razz:

Michadr said:
On another note, About the dragon image poll, why is #3 winning???
I voted for it because it looked to me as if it visually most represents how I imagine dragons would look and behave in M&B:WB/Perisno if it wasn't because of the built-in restrictions of M&B:WB/Native.
No foundation at all for my vote, that is. :wink:

To be honest I don't even see the 3rd pic as dragon. It look like the thing from LOTR film, it's wing is so small compare to the size. And it's size isn't amazing enough. But the 6th ís another problem, if by chance you notice those tiny sorry state troops on the background it make you think twice before come out and face something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom