Version 0.27 (Dev) Feedback - Latest Patch 0.27.3 (pending)

Users who are viewing this thread

Does anyone have a download link for the latest silverstag? all the downloads I can find in the forums lead to a google page in japanese that wont download when I click "download"  :???:
[/quote]

After a few years away, I installed M&B again last night.  I easily obtained Silverstag from the Nexus. :smile:

Lord Michlo said:
Does anyone have a download link for the latest silverstag? all the downloads I can find in the forums lead to a google page in japanese that wont download when I click "download"  :???:

After a few years away, I installed M&B again last night.  I easily obtained Silverstag from the Nexus. :smile:
[/quote]

The latest is 0.30.something that should be available in one of the threads in this forum, but I recommend 0.27.1 updated to 0.27.2 instead, it is the less bugged version it seems, although I personally have never thoroughly played 0.30 myself, I do have it installed recently and will try it out sometime.

After a few years away, I installed M&B again last night. I easily obtained Silverstag from the Nexus. :smile:

The latest is 0.30.something that should be available in one of the threads in this forum, but I recommend 0.27.1 updated to 0.27.2 instead, it is the less bugged version it seems, although I personally have never thoroughly played 0.30 myself, I do have it installed recently and will try it out sometime.
[/QUOTE]
What version of M&B do you use? Does Silverstag 0.27.2 work with the steam version?

Back
Top Bottom