Version 0.27 (Dev) Feedback - Latest Patch 0.27.3 (pending)

Users who are viewing this thread

i made a my kingdom whit player faction culture, recruited some lords, is possible to make them recruit player faction troops?

meminimina said:
it's already been 6 months...

This isn't the modder's job.  For lack of a better term, it is his/her hobby.  We don't pay them for their services.  They give it freely.  There is no obligation.  Whether it be 3 months or 3 years, he/she has no obligation to meet anyone's time table, or even to finish the mod at all.

sidhos said:
meminimina said:

This isn't the modder's job.  For lack of a better term, it is his/her hobby.  We don't pay them for their services.  They give it freely.  There is no obligation.  Whether it be 3 months or 3 years, he/she has no obligation to meet anyone's time table, or even to finish the mod at all.

sorry.the mod is just...you know...the best in some areas.I am just so excited  :grin: :lol:

meminimina said:
sidhos said:
meminimina said:

sorry.the mod is just...you know...the best in some areas.I am just so excited  :grin: :lol:

I bounce around between a lot of them.  There is a lot of stuff I like on this one, more than others. It is hard to wait for something when you are excited about it.  100 percent agree. 

I'm not a member at the site where bug reports can be logged.  I did check to make sure I'm not rehashing something already posted.  Or at least, hope I don't.

Several unique troops don't upgrade properly.  The ones from Barriye(spelling?) upgrade to a Rhodok troop.  Pretty sure the Sultan Guards from Shariz were upgrading to some other faction's troop.  Some of the Khergit troops (I'm at work, can't remember which ones) can't be purchased.  When purchase is attempted, money is withdrawn from me, but I get a message saying the troop has been dismissed(rather than purchased), and does not show up in my party.  I do remember it was two of the veteran troops, because I had dismissed some other type of vets to get vets available.

Would it be possible to fix the uxthal bandits crossbow in the next update? He is a mounted unit using an infantry only crossbow at the moment which I am sure is a mistake.

Lost a battle while serving under a lord and got captured, half my companions disappeared, the other half got imprisoned in a castle. I take the castle and accept two of them into my party and free the last one. No sign of the dissappeared companions, the one I freed bugs when I ask a traveller about his whereabouts.

Code:
 SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2330: Invalid Party ID: 3003; LINE NO: 20: 
 At Sentence [2402] dlga_tavern_traveler_companion_location_tell:tavern_traveler_pretalk Consequences. 
 At Sentence [2402] dlga_tavern_traveler_companion_location_tell:tavern_traveler_pretalk Consequences.
Oh yeah, dunno how the finances work but some weeks I get 10k from the castle village and some weeks I get nothing.

Hi

I love this mod!!

Can you explain me how does the system "Weekly pay", work?

Because:

Can you explain me what mean the number in the bottom of the window?
Final weekly pay [(437*121%)+437] * Reputation 1206 denars

Because I have never received this sum!!

After a working month as mercenary, my money did not increase?!

Thank you very much for your futuree help!!

Have a good day!

Hopefully he'll return, and if not continuing develop into the distant future at least update 0.27 to a point where it's playable over 0.26,

all the same this is a fantastic mod :smile:

any plan on making silverstag compatible with latest WSE 4.3.3 ??
Would be a lot more convenient for new guys like me for installation .
Always wanted to play but have never been able to play because there is always another error.. :cry:

This is cool. I've played silverstag 0.26 twice and I think its the best mod out there. I'll have to give this a try for the new free lance option. Its a shame windy stopped work on it. His work is aces in my book.

Kherghit troops like narca orlok and some cavalary when upgraded changes name to 'veteran druzhina of reyvadin' not their actual veteran name. Also southward catraphact of vaegir also have similiar problem. Sultan guard when upgrade has name change to veterqn durguba javalenier.

There is only name change ,appearance and skills are correct
Pls fix this.

I don't suppose 0.27.3 or the source code for 0.27.2 has been released anywhere, at all? I'm desperate to play the new version, but can't find it anywhere.

sidhos said:
meminimina said:

>permanently banned
you deserved it  :lol:

Does anyone have a download link for the latest silverstag? all the downloads I can find in the forums lead to a google page in japanese that wont download when I click "download"  :???:

Back
Top Bottom