Version 0.27 (Dev) Feedback - Latest Patch 0.27.3 (pending)

Users who are viewing this thread

Any chance we could get to choose the troop trees just like it was in floris? Treeless system ( http://silverstag.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Windyplains/A_Troopless_Tree_System - read comments to hear bunch of reasons why it's wrong, everyone's against it there) doesn't work with this game, it's just very wrong and makes no sense.

No, but you can do that quite easily yourself. When you open module_troops.py, there are troop upgrades at the bottom of the file. Just change those.

You can still use Morgh's editor I think, but it'll be probably much more fiddly, and if you save your python code, you'll be able to easily "fix" any new version we happen to release.

Thank you, Morgh's editor does the job, succesfully restored Swadian faction troops, will continue with others. :iamamoron:

EDIT: I guess modifying town recruit system is going to be much harder? (replacing/removing elite/veteran troops)

Hello. First of all, I apologize for posting bugs here but I just can't figure out how to submit a ticket at Assembla. :roll:

Bug 1:
I was fighting under the command of Duke Matheas and after the defeat I managed to escape, but my character's name still appeared in the enemy's prisoner list.
Screenshot: http://imgur.com/ZNlxNnE

Bug 2:
After dying 2 times in a battle an error about stamina bar appeared. I tried to reproduce the bug several times but unsuccessfully. I'm not quite sure why it happened.
Screenshot: http://imgur.com/dj94s6w

Note: In both cases I was playing version 0.27.2.

EDIT: I just got the Bug 2 error again, but this time in a tournament.
Screenshot: http://imgur.com/mbajTTW

Windyplains said:
"Patch 0.27.3 Change Log"

Changed - Removed post combat wounding for body-sliding mechanic.  Temporary change for wide-spread testing.

Does this mean it will fix the bug where my entire army goes wounded/unconcsious after winning a battle when I body slid?  Has 0.27.3 patch been posted anywhere yet?

Hello, I got a problem with make your mark quest... I have to recruit troops that are aviable only in castle and i need 10+ rep for it. I dont know how to increase it in castle, but if i knew how to change something so there wouldnt be any reputation restriction it would solve my problem :grin:  .  i have to recruit outriders of nelg castle

Might just be my PC, but the latest patches have made the game dip down into constant ~10-13 fps during battles regardless of the graphics settings and even with the size limit at very low levels (~50). I used to be able to play with the battle sizes set at ~200+ with HDR mode set to on, although I've always had the texture quality and all the other settings extremely low. Now it seems I can't play it at all though, even with every settings at it's lowest (and hdr off ofc).. Previously I had the latest official cinematic version.

As a comparison I loaded up Steele and Blood (the only other mod I have installed ATM) and I have no problems with 200+ battle sizes at much higher graphics settings, still able to get at least 40-50fps. Not sure if it's just my laptop or what.. It's an i5 intel HD 3000, nothing special but only with the latest beta patches I've had these problems.

I see I still have 0.26.3 saved in my downloads folder, is that version still worth using or is it better to just stick with 0.26

Is this mod still developed? It has been long since i returned to Warband and this was my favorite mod, and as i see windyplains haven't posted in a while, i'm scared this mod will die, could someone tell me if it's still going on?

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but I recently switched factions to join the Swadians - they had 35 lords and a tonne of villages, castles and towns. I felt it was rather inevitable that they would triumph over the vaegies. However, in the past 20 or so game days, King Harlaus has kicked out 20 lords for treason so there's only 15 remaining. That seems like a lot of treason in a very short time.

Livermore said:
Is this mod still developed? It has been long since i returned to Warband and this was my favorite mod, and as i see windyplains haven't posted in a while, i'm scared this mod will die, could someone tell me if it's still going on?

Sort of. We are in a hibernating period - we are too busy to work on the mod. It's definitely not dead, though.

I've found another interesting bug. It isn't very game-breaking, but funny. I am currently working for king ragnar (oathbound) and in one battle i spotted king of vaegirs and several boyars on our side (we were fighting against vaegirs :grin:)
RfcLndf.jpg
there is screenshot of king ragnar's party on map - he's got some boyars knyazes in his party
i don't know how exactly it happened, but i was fighting for few boyars from kingdom of vaegirs, then fought as a vassal, but king was giving me only worthless villages and castles, so i decided to fight for ragnar, to get some money and relationships with jarls in current game, so probably then got "coppied" into another boyars army and he changed sides, joining kingdom of nords...
i even fought copies of my companions, even i killed myself in battle :grin:

EDIT: well it is quite game-breaking in the endgame :grin:

Back
Top Bottom