Venture Swords (EU mostly)

Favourite Melee weapon?

• Spear! Supporting the infantry/archers and its reach is great for anti cavalry

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Two handed sword/Axe! I know how to block and look damn good while doing it

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Board and Sword! Soak up and create pressure, every team wants me

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bludgeon Weapons! I do enjoy cracking skulls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Who are we?

Venture Swords is a Bannerlord specific clan created by myself and a few others for a friendly but semi competitive environment to play together.

The core group are M&B Warband veterans having played and led in a range of mods and DLC's from; native competitive, Napoleonic wars companies, NWL participants (and winners!), Bello Civili, Persistent World clans, North and South, Deluge and many, many other mods spanning over more than 5 years worth experience.

For Native experience, I previously ran a native detachment of the NW group of the 32nd known as Skarde Company. We attended nearly every event of Rat03's religiously on Wednesdays along with other melee based events such as Bello Civili.
7qSj4b4.jpg

Our highest attendance record as shown above (you could be a part of this!)

Venture Sword's benefits?
  • Venture Swords aims to create a fun and friendly environment to play Bannerlord for fresh players to the genre and die hard veterans.
  • Training's available to learn core melee mechanics, archery, cavalry, team fighting (one team, one dream!) and formations which are essential for field battles.
  • Rank structure - climb the ranks and show your loyalty or skill as a footman or show your wits and macro superiority in a leadership role.
  • Weekly events and training's available.
  • sociable community with other games being played as well.
Requirements
  • 16+ or show a keen sense of maturity.
  • Discord account (No you don't have to talk but you must be able to listen and if you aim to be in a leadership role you must have a microphone).
  • Pertaining to the Venture Swords MAJOR rule; We're all here to have a good time, just do your best to keep it that way :xf-smile:.
  • A taleworlds account so that you can be logged onto the forums as a member of the group.
If you would like to join please click this link and that will take you to our Discord where you can talk to someone in leadership with any questions you may have.

There is even a playlist of the LGN native events attended as a Skarde Group to give you a better idea of how events are led; Old Skarde Company <-- click

Become a Venture Sword today! A band of mercenaries wandering through Calradia in search of their next coin, meal and glory!

Back
Top Bottom