Native LSP Scenes Veledentella's scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Veledentella's scenes
V.jpg

1. Introduction

Having started scening in the second half of 2019, I embarked on making new works for MP in Native with NeoGK, as SP in general and most MP modules were already in decline. As a result, there were not that many opportunities to lend my hand, thus I focused on the above. I created my works for my server and client-side module (Varena) and now it is high time to share them with the community of Warband modding (or its remainder). Someone may find these scenes useful, should they want to incorporate them in their own projects (conditions apply); they can be used in many MP gamemodes (CTF/ DM/ B/ TDM), in various SP mods and in every project as they are built from Native objects (there are some additional NeoGK features which may not work elsewhere). I hope others will appreciate the scenes which will find a new home somewhere.

2. Panel pictures

It is recommended to download the modification of mine to preview the scenes in real time and in-game: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/varena-neogk.447294/.
mp-ui-varena-scenes-1.png

mp-ui-varena-scenes-2.png

mp-ui-varena-scenes-3.png

mp-ui-varena-scenes-4.png

mp-ui-varena-scenes-5.png

mp-ui-varena-scenes-6.png

3. License, conditions of usage and applicable permissions (read this!)

Generally, one may use the scenes freely, as long as the following requirements have been fulfilled. There is one additional stipulation that transfer of the works from one party to another must take place only on condition that the receiving party has been made acquainted with this license (to prevent bypassing it). Simply put, someone creates a fake non-Native mod and transfers the files to continue their real project in Native (without asking for a permission) to circumvent the license; this type of situation must be avoided, hence the limitation. Commercial projects (including donations) are permitted and redistribution/ adaptation/ usage is allowed as long as it does not conflict with other parts of this license.

Type of the project:
  • Modification: the scenes may have both a signature and a string removed, but credit must be given to me.
  • Server: the scenes must retain a signature made by me ("Veledentella") and a string stating the authorship ("<A scene> by Veledentella").
Module used:
  • Native: the scenes may be used only on condition that I have granted permission to use them. I may be contacted via TW forum (a short message describing the project [server/ modification] would suffice) the binding permission is now the same as below, that is, the scenes may be used without my prior explicit permission.
  • Everything non-Native: the scenes may be used without my prior explicit permission.

4. Installation and navigation through the folder

The folder is very easy to navigate through since every scene has its own folder containing gamemode version(s), .sco file(s) and text file(s) with entries for compiled and pre-compiled mods. Installation boils down to implementing the tuples of code in Module System (pre-compiled) or pasting them in text files (compiled).

Note: one may want to revert some flags (such as sf_no_horses) according to their needs; in this case, they would have to adjust compiled and pre-compiled tuples of code.

5. Download link

Current release of the scenes tied to Varena client-side mod: v1.0 (final version)
Link to the works:
6. Authorship and fair use

I have a right to distribute the scenes as all of them were made by me or were substantially edited by me; when it comes to the modifications of already-existing scenes, I edited two Native ones by TaleWorlds and two others by independent creators who had released their works as open-source on MBRepository.

7. Image preview of the scenes in alphabetical order

1. Atomized Barracks
    AB-1.jpg
    AB-2.jpg
    AB-3.jpg
  2. Axe Rubbers
    AR-1.jpg
    AR-2.jpg
  3. Battle on Rice
    BoR-1.jpg
    BoR-2.jpg
    BoR-3.jpg
  4. Beacon Isle Fort
    BIF-1.jpg
    BIF-2.jpg
  5. Besieged Jameyyed Castle
    BJC-1.jpg
    BJC-2.jpg
    BJC-3.jpg
    BJC-4.jpg
  6. Chamber of Secrets
    CoS-1.jpg
    CoS-2.jpg
  7. Chilly Ambience
    CA-1.jpg
    CA-2.jpg
    CA-3.jpg
  8. Circle of Power
    CoP-1.jpg
    CoP-2.jpg
  9. Decluttering
    D-1.jpg
    D-2.jpg
  10. Economy carved in rock
    Ecir-1.jpg
    Ecir-2.jpg
  11. Farewell to Varena
    FtV-1.jpg
  12. Flooded Warehouse
    FW-1.jpg
    FW-2.jpg
  13. In the Spotlight
    ItS-1.jpg
    ItS-2.jpg
    ItS-3.jpg
  14. Into the Void
    ItV-1.jpg
    ItV-2.jpg
  15. Junction of Ahmerrad
    JoA-1.jpg
    JoA-2.jpg
    JoA-3.jpg
  16. Like in 1999
    Li1999-1.jpg
    Li1999-2.jpg
    Li1999-3.jpg
    Li1999-4.jpg
  17. Linear Order
    LO-1.jpg
    LO-2.jpg
  18. Mellow kind of yellow
    Mkoy-1.jpg
    Mkoy-2.jpg
    Mkoy-3.jpg
  19. Naval Carnival
    NC-1.jpg
    NC-2.jpg
    NC-3.jpg
  20. Pearl of the Dunes
    PotD-1.jpg
    PotD-2.jpg
  21. Rainy day in May
    RdiM-1.jpg
    RdiM-2.jpg
    RdiM-3.jpg
  22. Rhodok Wedding Hall
    RWH-1.jpg
    RWH-2.jpg
    RWH-3.jpg
  23. Sacred November
    SN-1.jpg
    SN-2.jpg
    SN-3.jpg
  24. Tavern Brawl
    TB-1.jpg
    TB-2.jpg
  25. The Epicenter
    TE-1.jpg
    TE-2.jpg
    TE-3.jpg
  26. Toy Soldiers
    TS-1.jpg
    TS-2.jpg
  27. Virgin Island
    VI-1.jpg
    VI-2.jpg
    VI-3.jpg
  28. Welcome to Varena
    WtV-1.jpg
  29. Bonus - my edits:
    • Greipenfurt Castle by Zagibu
      GC-1.jpg
      GC-2.jpg
      GC-3.jpg
    • Inch Tuth Il by Mendosa
      ITI-1.jpg
      ITI-2.jpg
      ITI-3.jpg
      ITI-4.jpg

Last edited:
These are some incredibly creative maps! You've definitely enriched the community by releasing this as an LSP. Thank you!
Thank you, likewise! I hope the scenes will turn out to be useful for someone.
Wow, that's a bigger LSP than I have expected. Nice work, I hope to see it getting used at some servers! And thank you for your contribution to the community :grin:
Yes, it is a large pack of scenes, indeed. I am thrilled to see them on some servers, although Warband MP is in heavy decline...

Given that my time with Warband is over and I leave the forum soon, I will stop visiting the place altogether and, therefore, my ability to grant permission to Native projects will be non-existent. That being said, the scenes may be used without my prior explicit permission as far as Native-related projects are concerned. The thread has been updated with the relevant information.

Back
Top Bottom