Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

jenki255

Recruit
Greetings,

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place yet but during battles the grass/vegetation draw distance is very poor. I could record a video or take a pic but basically all grass and/or vegetation pops in about 50 meters in front of my character. I tried turning all settings to low and it still occurs. It's pretty immersive breaking and I'm wondering if I can fix it. I don't believe it used to be this bad in prior branches but I could be wrong. I'm using two updated mods for beta branch 1.5.7 but it did this before I added the mods as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm on windows 10
i7-10700 @ 2.9GHz
RTX 2080 TI
16gb ram
ASUS Prime Z490-P
Stored on my HDD (could re-install on SSD)

Hello, can you please provide a video of the issue occurring? Do you experience the issue on high or above setting?

Hi, I recorded two videos which will hopefully help. I do normally play on very high but the vegetation/grass pop-in happens on very low setting as well. This first one in the snow is on very high setting. Here is the Youtube link:

Looking at this now, I don't think I was being very realistic. Maybe this could be improved upon after the full release but I wanted to say that all things considered it isn't that much of an issue. Good job on the game so far looking forward to what's in store.

I would like to disable the small bushes like you see in the first video in the snow. I can't see the enemies because of that...
Any idea if it's possible?

Back
Top Bottom