In Viscera Cleanup Detail, you step into the boots of a space-station janitor tasked with cleaning up after various horrific sci-fi horror events. Instead of machineguns and plasma-rifles, your tools are a mop and bucket. That hero left a mess, and it's up to you to deal with the aftermath.
Two links about game's recent development movement:
Greetings, tireless cleaners! Gosh, how long it's been.... We seem to be making a bit of a habit of this. I thought I'd take the time to let you guys know what we've been up to, and finally fill you in a bit about our new project. Are you guys still alive!? I think it's safe to say this has been...
"What is it!?" I hear you ask? Sadly, we must be tight-lipped and dry-mopped on this one.
We'd have told you more about it sooner, but it has been as much an experiment as it has been a normal development, and we had to feel our way to something solid before we even knew "what" exactly it would be in the end.
Here is what I can tell you.
- It's not in the Viscera Cleanup Detail universe.
- It'll be a surprise.
- It feels very unique, while at the same time, familiar.
- We're focusing heavily on art-design this time, as well as hand-painted art.
- Atmosphere and world design play a large role.
- Most of all, we're experimenting with our own tech.