VBV_PW_RP Thread (Closed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Just found out about this. I dearly hope it takes off, would be reason enough to return to Mount and Blade.

By far and away my best memories of PW are of 3.5. Better days.

Well, it seems i am the only survivor of the player rush.

The town watch, black faction, nor the white lions can defeat Leroy.

C7711CD2F97B2A61F793730C12C9FB656E6E2B83

45807908F5B523D6E6AB1AAA261A89763550980C

Why did all the 3.5b and lower servers have to be hosted far away? :sad:
It was still really fun and I hope this server gets more people daily.

xombie5 said:
Well, it seems i am the only survivor of the player rush.

The town watch, black faction, nor the white lions can defeat Leroy.

C7711CD2F97B2A61F793730C12C9FB656E6E2B83

45807908F5B523D6E6AB1AAA261A89763550980C
xD
You forgot to add manwomen.

I would beat you.. *cough* With my un-beatable tactic, it's called headless chicken, and if you wonder why i'm still here and not in a place where there's no internet, reason : I missed the damned bus, and i refuse to bike/walk 7 miles.. Wooshdi woosh awaaay!

I participated in the player rush today and I will just say that that was the most fun I've had on PW in a long while. The nostalgia, the memories... almost overwhelming! Leroy and I even made a barrel horse like in the good old days. :lol:

I really hope this continues.

Herbiazors said:
I would beat you.. *cough* With my un-beatable tactic, it's called headless chicken, and if you wonder why i'm still here and not in a place where there's no internet, reason : I missed the damned bus, and i refuse to bike/walk 7 miles.. Wooshdi woosh awaaay!

Place with no internet and Warband Roleplay, trolololo.

Myesh.. Warband roleplay  :roll: I swear i was trying to help someone.. It was... Cavetroll! Though i remember getting cavetroll on to rescue me from jail, and he spawned in the same jail as me.. Couldn't stop laughing

Anyway this was pointless. Nobody know who is fighting with who, but men at gates were for SURE Swadian. And what? Mr. Wooshdi Woosh were running from the shieldwall! What a shame.

Anyway, this battle was great for looters. Peasant in damn mail, now I'm rich.

Nah, next map must be the great, the wonderful, the roleplaying map River of Sorrows.

Silversword said:
Chocolate Donut said:
Nah, next map must be the great, the wonderful, the roleplaying map River of Sorrows.

This map was used FAR to many times.

omg dis map is called river of sorrow it so great, it has boat yu can buy all armor and u can als go farming to rob serfs they stupid they noobs!!!!!!

Elduar_Rhinestone said:
Silversword said:
Chocolate Donut said:

This map was used FAR to many times.

omg dis map is called river of sorrow it so great, it has boat yu can buy all armor and u can als go farming to rob serfs they stupid they noobs!!!!!!
Sigh. Elduar, you have forgotten to take your medication AGAIN?!?
:lol:

Well I agree with others Valley of Swamps really should come back. In fact its idea is good. I'm not so sure can you use that map in 3.5b

Back
Top Bottom