VBV_PW_RP Thread (Closed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Or it's always fun to put some arrows into them if you know your gonna lose the fight

Strider we need to talk some sort of ig event I was oon the server for about an hour and I eventually got lonely on 3.5 ofcourse after I got the Legendary great sword

Will probably be able to attend those times, the bottom 2 GMT times would be nice for us North Americans.

PS:  I have been searching for that coveted gold mine for some time now.  During my expeditions I have died 3 times.  :neutral:

(TWD)Tom said:
Strider we need to talk some sort of ig event I was oon the server for about an hour and I eventually got lonely on 3.5 ofcourse after I got the Legendary great sword
Attend the player-rush, and maybe the playercounts will persuade people into joining the pile o' fun that is Persistent World version 3.5.

corp25 said:
Will probably be able to attend those times, the bottom 2 GMT times would be nice for us North Americans.
You're right, 8 or 10PM would probably be the best time to do this, in order to include both European and North American players.

Rasorath said:
Player-Rush:
In an effort to gather the few people that still remember Persistent World v3.5b - and people interested in trying it out - in one place at one time, there will be a player-rush on Saturday, 20:00 (8PM) GMT / 14:00 (2PM) GMT-6.
You can download Persistent World version 3.5 beta here: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2002
Persistent World version 3.5 beta Technical Support thread, if you can't get your game to work: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,129697.0.html

FAQ:
Yes, I will continue hosting a version 3.5b server, even after the player-rush.
No, we will not be giving away denari at the player-rush. I intend for this to be an opportunity to have normal play, not to be a special event.

Hey Rasorath, can I be given administration rights for the sake of the Questers Guild? I believe you were around during the time I ran it, it was very popular with the community.

yea that was fun... and I would back him getting adminship but don't you think I'd be better suited in a PM I mean this isnt united post on a forum get adminship :razz:

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Hey Rasorath, can I be given administration rights for the sake of the Questers Guild? I believe you were around during the time I ran it, it was very popular with the community.
Definitely.

In case someone didn't read the updated first post; the player rush will be held on Saturday, 20:00 (8PM) GMT / 14:00 (2PM) GMT-6.

It's good to have 3.5 back

*Looks at the lack of dresses*

No... wait... it's not
Dammit! I forgot about that!

Joking aside, I like how we can run around with
equippment without grinding again

Serann said:
It's good to have 3.5 back

*Looks at the lack of dresses*

No... wait... it's not
Dammit! I forgot about that!

Joking aside, I like how we can run around with
equippment without grinding again
There are dresses available in v3.5. Even for men.
xombie5 said:
What map will be on saturday?

*hopeful puppy eyes*
I almost don't have the heart to tell you. But I'll be using Splintert's Map.
Herbiazors said:
Sadly i can't attend to the player rush, going to a place where almost no one lives, and is long out of internet's reach
We pray for your safe return.

xombie5 said:
What map will be on saturday?

*hopeful puppy eyes*

Leroy's map was what map v3.5b made any fun, for me.

VoS no longer worked, but Leroy's map had that level of complexity and that limitation of desirable locations iEnjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom