Open Vassals wont leave the realm bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Orome_

Recruit
I am trying to get the golden throne achievement. I have conquered everything on the map and there is only one faction left.
But because vassals wont leave the realm the last faction became immortal. Vassals in the last faction were in my faction before and I kicked them from my faction so they wont go back to my faction. They can't leave the realm so the only option they have is to stay in their faction.
Is there a way to fix this?

So I didn't fix the bug, but I found a solution to the achievement problem thing:
1.Enable cheats in launcher "configure" menu.
2.Load up your save.
3.Use console command cheatmenu. (You can learn more about it by googling "warband cheats")
4. Ctrl+T to see all npcs on the map.
5. Ctrl+left mouse click on the map to teleport to that location.
6.Find every vassal of the faction on the map and speak to them.
7.Find the option "cheat! like me" to get out of negative relation with the vassals.
8. Persuade those vassals to join your faction.
9. After the last vassal joins your faction, open console command and type nocheatmenu. save the game and exit the game. (I suggest doing that on separate save just in case)
10. Launch the game and disable cheats in configure launcher menu.
11.Load the game and wait couple of days. The faction will be defeated and you will get the achievement.

On xbox I managed to do it before when I was a male ruler. Now that I'm trying to get the female ruler achievement this time for some reason it won't work at all!

Back
Top Bottom