Varyag is the worst infantry even tho he is supposed to be the best

Users who are viewing this thread

This message is prime example of why I did the right pick when I chose Hairless as my boyfriend. He really knows how to solve any issue that I am experiencing in my life, which wouldn't be the same without my sunshine :3. One more reward awaits him tonight.
unknown.png

This message is prime example of why I did the right pick when I chose Hairless as my boyfriend. He really knows how to solve any issue that I am experiencing in my life, which wouldn't be the same without my sunshine :3. One more reward awaits him tonight.

Considering that the Vlandian Sergeant got the Noble Great Sword as a Perk 2 weapon to compensate for a lack of bastard sword, I wonder if it'd be prudent to have the Two-handed Woodsplitter Axe (Battanian Ranger melee perk) as a Perk 2 Varyag weapon.

Considering that the Vlandian Sergeant got the Noble Great Sword as a Perk 2 weapon to compensate for a lack of bastard sword, I wonder if it'd be prudent to have the Two-handed Woodsplitter Axe (Battanian Ranger melee perk) as a Perk 2 Varyag weapon.
Having a 2hander without movement speed upgrade will not impact skirmish games. Any compentent player will spamchoke u to death.

Back
Top Bottom