Resolved Various minor glitches and texture bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
There are a few minor bugs that I found.

At the entrance to the Southern Empire town, there is a building on the right without a collision. I do not know the ID of this map, but it refers to major cities such as Vostrum, Syronea.

Textures without collision on the Southern Empire castle map. (Lavenia Castle for example)

Textures without collision near the previous texture (Lavenia Castle)
emStAUh.jpg
The bug with the light (Lavenia Castle)
QiHxK1U.jpg
The bug with a stairs (Lavenia Castle)
Stonehenge. Siege of the Southern Empire сastle (siege of Chanopsis Castle for example)

Behind the Southern Empire town siege scene, you can find incorrectly placed tents, an axe and a stump. (Vostrum, Syronea for example)

There are a few glitches here

My settings, just in case

Sturgian town glitches (every Sturgian town)
Sturgian castle glitches (every Sturgian castle)
Sturgian village glitches (Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly)

As it turned out, this happens not only on winter maps. Even the textures of dirt in the same places sometimes blink

Edit: Added settlement names and a few texture bugs on Lavenia Castle

Last edited:
Thanks for the effort! Forwarding to the QA team. Thanks for reporting!
Edit: Do you know the town names of these maps? It would speed up the process a lot.

Last edited:
Yes, I added the name of the settlements where it was noticed.

By the way, i've just checked the bug with tree textures on on the background of Chanopsis Castle - I didn't find it after the last update. Maybe it depends on the specific circumstances, I don't know, but before I posted it that time, I've checked it as always i do. I haven't found an info about it in the latest hotfix

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom