VanZan's Quick 'n' Easy guide to Classes and Weaponry

Users who are viewing this thread

Crayon said:
It says in the manual that "Light infantry are fast moving units", same with riflemen.

So I always assumed this was so, is it not?

I thought so but some said no. Maybe it means because of the light infantry flag bearer buff that increases run speed.

Getting someone to write you up a guide to shooting or melee for the current system in the game would also be great for new players i know when getting into cRpg and duels on native these sort of guides really helped me out. :smile:

DarkOmega said:
Getting someone to write you up a guide to shooting or melee for the current system in the game would also be great for new players i know when getting into cRpg and duels on native these sort of guides really helped me out. :smile:

Like tips and tricks on how to do well? I think I might make a video and just link it. But at the same time I don't wanna teach them how to beat me  :???:

Like tips and tricks on how to do well? I think I might make a video and just link it. But at the same time I don't wanna teach them how to beat me  :???:

Just don't tell them everything  :twisted:

does anyone out there know exact unit stats? like how much Str/Agi, skills and proficiencies each class has I'm pretty curious about it

SpaceOdin said:
does anyone out there know exact unit stats? like how much Str/Agi, skills and proficiencies each class has I'm pretty curious about it

On the 1st page

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArNVQXJUOisTdHRJWC1hVFpqbUxsVkY2eUJBckFlWkE#gid=0

SpaceOdin said:

It's at the bottom of the first post. Or click on niftyeye's link. Same page.

Back
Top Bottom