Valkyrie Teamkilling and Teamhitting

Users who are viewing this thread

Novakainer

Recruit
Your I.G. Name: Novakaine

Their(s) I.G. Name:Valkyrie

What did they do: Valkyrie started this spree by team-hitting my horse during a round on the EU 1 server. I told him to back off and chased after him for a moment in an effort to get him to back down. When I turned to return to the battle my horse was killed out from under me and Valkyrie proceeded to TK me. This happened for two more consecutive rounds for no apparent reason. I called for an admin but apparently there wasn't any online at the time. When the map changed another player accidentally TKed Valkyrie in the first round (clearly appologetic) and at the start of the next round Valkyrie promptly revenge TKed that person with no remorse. I don't have any screenshots of what happened to me just because I didnt plan on reporting Valkyrie at that time. I did, however, manage to get one of the TK on the second map when I decided that enough was enough.

Time when it occured: Around 7:50am EST

Date - 09/15/2014

Screenshot(s):
xNYr0g7.png

Server this happened on: EU 1

Other Information if any: I simply ask that the issue be dealt with in a manner such that the ugly business of TKing is recognized by all as unacceptable and a hindrance to good honest medieval kill-fests.

Actually I stabbed your horse once for you purposely running me over, then you proceeded to attack me on following rounds. True I revenge tked the other guy but in my opinion his kill was very clearly on purpose too, apologizing doesnt change that, since these couple of times there has been no further issues.

I don't deny trying to hit you for those two rounds, especially since it was in defense of you trying to kill me and succeeding. Unfortunately i don't have any proof of that incident and I will definitely be more diligent in the future. In the mean time, I'm doing what i can for the sake of the mod.

i was also to confirm that valkyrie was out of control for teamkilling since my whole team and them was demanding from her to stop the tks but he wouldnt listen...
*MODIFIED*
Jordan since u have already warn him/her for verbal abuse i think its time to complete what u started :razz:

Me and Valkyrie have had some words, he has learn't his lesson and I'm somewhat convinced this isn't entirely his fault, but as neither side has any proper evidence (apart from the screenshot given) I cant take this any further.

Thanks,
Jordan, Community Liason.

Back
Top Bottom