[V4.5] Coming Soon (alpha released)

Users who are viewing this thread

the X is derived from a Greek symbol called the Chi-Ro, which was the first two letters of Jesus' name in Greek. It kinda looks like a P and X put together. So it's not cutting Jesus out, it's more like a shortcut.

Setzer said:
the X is derived from a Greek symbol called the Chi-Ro, which was the first two letters of Jesus' name in Greek. It kinda looks like a P and X put together. So it's not cutting Jesus out, it's more like a shortcut.
is'nt christo jesus in greek? so how is that an x?

Guys, please stay on topic. Just be happy that the release is coming soon.  :grin: No thanks to me and getting sick and school and my scene editing CPU crashing and... *babbles*

Anyways, now back to what old, Arch used to do, "YES! The next version is coming out!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! :grin: " Or it was something like that right?

Whitestrake said:
Khadmus said:
X-mas is shorter, I guess? Sort of a silly thing to post twice about.
Last time im posting off topic, Its Christmas for a reason, and if everyone just started calling it X-mas, Then you would need to take christmas out of the Holidays because X-mas goes against the very meaning of "CHRIST"mas. Again, its called "CHRIST"mas for a reason, To celibrate Jesus Christ's Birth Day and no other reason, and if you cant add 6 letters to a 9 letter word than theres something wrong.

First off I apologize for this having nothing to do with the mod.

That said before ripping on people for saying X-mas maybe you could rip on the Catholics for dropping their own holiday on top of an original pagan holiday, around waaaay before the Church.  Seriously Santa Claus was not originally Saint Nick, that was Catholics trying to make their religion and the pagan ones seem the same to ease conversion. Not only that but the idea that most people actually give a **** that Jesus was supposedly born on X-mas, and that that is why they celebrate, is just ridiculous.

Again sorry about this being off topic, but people whining about **** they pull out of their asses pisses me off.

First off I apologize for this having nothing to do with the mod.

That said before ripping on people for saying X-mas maybe you could rip on the Catholics for dropping their own holiday on top of an original pagan holiday, around waaaay before the Church.  Seriously Santa Claus was not originally Saint Nick, that was Catholics trying to make their religion and the pagan ones seem the same to ease conversion. Not only that but the idea that most people actually give a **** that Jesus was supposedly born on X-mas, and that that is why they celebrate, is just ridiculous.

Again sorry about this being off topic, but people whining about **** they pull out of their asses pisses me off.
[/quote]This thread is going to get locked because noobs cant drop it.

The last version I played I think it was V3.

I installed V4 months later, and when I started playing, V4.1 was released and the announcement of V4.5 in the making was made...

I read the list of implementations and thought : "I will wait, or else the whole experience will be disrupted".

Then Im waiting ever since V4.1 was released.

But now I cant wait for it anymore. Ive been reading the other topics and it feels like development stopped.

So, realistically speaking, when the working release of version 4.5 will go live?

Will it be save game compatible with V4.1 ?

edit: Another thing. Back when I played, the Centurions army had bizarre loot. The loot they dropped wasnt gratifying, neither realistic, the types of items and the ammounts.
Was this fixed at any version, or there is any intention of making it so we start getting loot in the ammount and proportion used by the enemies? The loot system for the Invaders was very unpleasant, broke the immersion.

The development is still alive and well. Just wait for awhile, I'm sure the SoD team will release something. And no, it will defiantly not be save game compatible, it's just too different. 

Maybe we could just have an approximate release date.
Not to hurry anyone up but only to know if it's worth beginning a new game with v4.1.

Yeah, quite cool as it sounds, but is this new version all different module, or is it a patch for the original one, so u don't have to start the game from beginning, the old savegames stay there?

It will not be save-game compatible.. There will just be too many new features so you`ll have to start a new game  :smile:

DAMN IT PEOPLE! At least read the previous page or two! It's planned to be released sometime this month, or in the next few months. The approx. date is Christmas. Or so I believe that's what the arguement was about the last page.  :roll: BUt yeah, I'm pretty sure It'll be out on Christmas, but not this version, but V4.25 or V4.3.

I indeed read something about Christmas but since I didn't know who are belonging to the developers team and who are not how could I know if it was just a rumor or not?
Anyway I will wait, no problem.

Arch you are getting a hearth attack.  :mrgreen: Not good before Christmas. :twisted: just noticed this what is this Watched beneath your nick ??

I don't celebrate Christmas though I don't mind. :razz: Oh, and that's for "spamming"  :roll: Someone deleted their posts then someone reported me. SO it'll be there for awhile.

NEW THREAD: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,87215.0.html

pedrinbr said:
I mean, for the sake of the realism, kings should be able to do whatever they want to right?

looky looky, I'm the king of the magical unicorn kingdom of dumb****s who need to read a history lesson.

Back
Top Bottom