v1.113 arrives

Users who are viewing this thread

Couldn't find it anywhere else, but does this patch make it so that I can find my teammates again after they have "poofed" into thin air when i made them minister??

Thnx for the patch!!

Selcouth said:
I feel sorry for whoever works at those steam offices:

Steamguy1: Come on dude wake up, you know we can't sleep and are forced to browse the internet for all eternity looking for game patches.
Steamguy2: yeah yeah. I need some new camping gear let me quickly look at the Trailworlds website. Damn I accidentally clicked some Taleworlds google result. HOLY ****!! NEW 1.113 PATCH!!!
Steamguy1: OHH GAWD!!! We must update it for steam before over 9000 violently angry gamers come to behead us and our children!!
Streamguy1+2: *type type type

3 minutes and many broken fingers later

Steamguy1: We have survived another patch, and only 20 molotov cocktails were thrown through our window........hmmm.....Steamguy2?....NOOOOO

Steamguy2 has infact died from a very angry customer e-mail that he could only update warband 2 seconds after evrybody else, even though he was going to watch pr0n now anyways

Steamguy1: OH NOES!!! PATCH 1.114!!!

LOL

Note my Sig  :twisted:

I have played a couple hours on 1.113. I am seeing a few of the new look for weapons and armor. They are definitely an improvement. I like to keep my mod use to a minimum to avoid conflicts so having the graphical updates done officially is nice. The AI pathfinding have improved, I have also seen some of the other fixes work as they should. Overall 1.113 looks to be a stable patch, good for some time.

It was a bit of a bumpy road getting here, but I think it's safe to say v1.113 is the best version yet. Bug incidents are low, no crashes, gameplay is good.

Vigil80 said:
It was a bit of a bumpy road getting here, but I think it's safe to say v1.113 is the best version yet. Bug incidents are low, no crashes, gameplay is good.

Yeah.

Still not too happy with the AI abandoning sieges for feasts but overall it's very good now.

Dunno if this goes here, but anyway;

Have anyone even heard about a 1.114 patch, and what features it'll have?

Loads of bugs have been fixed on the bugtracker (you could go check it out), but we'll have to be patient and wait for them to finish it up.

Back
Top Bottom