v1.113 arrives

Users who are viewing this thread

Kittenhuffer said:
You sure should be! It's not every day I open up my heart for complete strangers on the internet.

That's the right thing to do!

Do you want some candy? ^^

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm so impressed by the speed Taleworlds are pumping out these patches. Sure there's problems here and there, but I've never seen a developer so comitted to having a fully functioning game. In the past I've been chuffed when a dev. would give us pre-release patch notes while they finalise things over a few weeks.

Bravo Taleworlds. You've found a customer for life.

Gotta love this one! I have had no real problems with the 1.113 patch. Battle AI works great and no crashes whatsoever.

Only minor issues so far:

-World map pathfinding is still a bit awkward, party doesn't go directly to the clicked direction if further away.
-Something with the skymap when using HDR on high setting, it changes to constant blue and flikers a bit. Sun is still shining though and everything else looks normal. When I put in on any other level (off or low), the problem dissappears. Nvidia 8700M GT, 2-3 months old drivers.

kahael said:
Can we continue our campaigns now? without exporting the character and re importing?

Think so, I have a saved game from 1.111, and having updated to 1.113 it seemed to be working fine.

I found a nice surprise in this patch; quite a few 'old' weapons have been updated to the standard of newer models. I have seen the butchering knife, falchion, spiked mace and a pick, I don't know if there are any more. I'm particularly pleased about the falchion, because it is a weapon I've wanted to use for ages but I am usually put off by the crude appearance. It looks good now though.

I feel sorry for whoever works at those steam offices:

Steamguy1: Come on dude wake up, you know we can't sleep and are forced to browse the internet for all eternity looking for game patches.
Steamguy2: yeah yeah. I need some new camping gear let me quickly look at the Trailworlds website. Damn I accidentally clicked some Taleworlds google result. HOLY ****!! NEW 1.113 PATCH!!!
Steamguy1: OHH GAWD!!! We must update it for steam before over 9000 violently angry gamers come to behead us and our children!!
Streamguy1+2: *type type type

3 minutes and many broken fingers later

Steamguy1: We have survived another patch, and only 20 molotov cocktails were thrown through our window........hmmm.....Steamguy2?....NOOOOO

Steamguy2 has infact died from a very angry customer e-mail that he could only update warband 2 seconds after evrybody else, even though he was going to watch pr0n now anyways

Steamguy1: OH NOES!!! PATCH 1.114!!!

What? Patch v1.113?  :shock: Come on Taleworlds! Relax!  :???: I did not have the chance to test v1.112!....  :mad:

Just kidding…  :roll:

Seriously, thanks for the new patch!  :grin:

When did they add this feature ? when speaking to ransom brokers you get the option to ransom your companion so if they are captured you need to speak to ransom brokers. just noticed with 1.3 haven't noticed this in previous patches.

Archi the great said:
Does this require me to restart my Single player game?

Any patch does not need a new character/a new game. In all patches you can continue your old save games/characters. Bugs will be fixed anyway.

To all players : Please continue informing other players about that issue. This issue is a bit important. Players without that information can hate us because of everyday patching:smile: It must be torture creating a new character and starting a new game everyday.

Selcouth said:
Steamguy1: OH NOES!!! PATCH 1.114!!!

Pfft, more like

Steamguy 1 "Hmm, I hear the Bahama's are nice this time of year. Think I'll take that vacation"
Steam "We would like to apologise for the delay in getting the latest update ready, however we're a bunch of heartless bastards so we won't. Instead, we will content ourselves with chuckling at your impotent nerd rage."

Tiberius said:
I've been using the same save since the game was released officially, so yeah, it should be fine.

I have done the same with no issues so far. Admittedly, I've been taking it rather slow, and not yet attempted vassalage, rulership, marriage or anything seriously game altering - on purpose because I could see on these forums how many bugs I'd be likely to encounter.

Kittenhuffer said:
dhowlett said:
Does this mean we have to wait another 4 days isntead of 3 days for the next patch :O :O :O I feel cheated and think the bugs put in where simply stalling method to buy them selves another day before we hungered for more patchyness goodness. *gets pitch fork*  :mrgreen:
Oooh, that's smarter than smart. :razz:

But seriously though, I've waited a lifetime for a game like this so I can handle some extra waiting, even though you can hardly call this waiting. When I think of waiting I think of when I was a child, waiting months on end for Christmas to get that new bicycle only to find a pair of underwear under the tree. This is so much better. :smile:

You must be close to my age, kids nowadays receive playstation 3 and xbox 360  :neutral:

After installing 1.113, my party cap raised from 44 to 64. I couldn't find anything related in changelog tho. Is this a bug?

ashvalanor said:
After installing 1.113, my party cap raised from 44 to 64. I couldn't find anything related in changelog tho. Is this a bug?

It's a change that was made with 1.112 : Initial party size limit is extended by 20.

Nemesis43 said:
Tiberius said:
I've been using the same save since the game was released officially, so yeah, it should be fine.

I have done the same with no issues so far. Admittedly, I've been taking it rather slow, and not yet attempted vassalage, rulership, marriage or anything seriously game altering - on purpose because I could see on these forums how many bugs I'd be likely to encounter.

You've been playing one game for like a month and done none of that? Id be bored to tears!

Harbard said:
ashvalanor said:

It's a change that was made with 1.112 : Initial party size limit is extended by 20.

Oh, i've upgraded directly from 1.111. Thanks for answer!

Back
Top Bottom