V0.62 has been released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Deathwhisper

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hi everyone, here's a new version for you to enjoy  :grin:.

This update is NOT savegame compatible

V0.5 and v0.6 are required. V0.61 is included in this patch.

Download links : http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/5939/

http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-new-dawn1/downloads/a-new-dawn-patch-062

Changelog :

New features and balance changes

- The Kolkar clan now uses low tier Khergit troops as a garrison for its castles and towns instead of Kolkar troops. This should make their castles much easier to take.
- Changed the code that generates random battlefields once more - they should be flatter than before.
- Added 1 new troop to the County of Geroia, 1 new troop to the Pincipality of Lokti and 1 new mercenary.
- There is now 1 new tier for Freelancer troops. The highest tier freelancer is now equivalent to other level 40 troops.
- Made lumber easier to obtain by increasing its abundance on markets and adding it to the inventory of forest bandits (which lets you acquire some by defeating them).
- Added the upgrade trees of minor factions in the upgrade trees report.
- Added an option to change the damage multiplier of all troops and heroes (including you). You can choose any value between 25% and 400%.
- Added an option to disable larger battlefields when the player's party exceeds a given size.
- Added an option to disable the blood loss system.

Bug fixes

- Fixed a dialog bug that would show up after having helped a lord in battle.
- Fixed a bug with patrols that made them go straigth to a castle after being hired instead of patrolling.
- Fixed a bug that let highland sharpshooters upgrade into themselves.
- Renamed a texture that would generate errors (banded_mail_armor_leather_grün).
- The player's relation with minor factions no longer reverts to neutral at the end of a mercenary contract.
- Fixed a bug that would add wrong meshes to the sovereign relations report when minor factions were active.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from attacking guards of minor factions during a prison rescue.

This looks great. I'm almost at day 1700 in my game so I won't be patching just yet... but that's okay, it is what it is and the update is appreciated.

One thing though - If I download the patch, would it be possible to integrate only the flatter battlefields patch into my game?

Service_Disconnect said:
This looks great. I'm almost at day 1700 in my game so I won't be patching just yet... but that's okay, it is what it is and the update is appreciated.

One thing though - If I download the patch, would it be possible to integrate only the flatter battlefields patch into my game?

You could try replacing the old scenes.txt file with the new one. I'm not sure this will work though, so you should make a back up of both your old scenes file and your savegame just in case.

Wow, that's awesome!! Lots of goodies people were requesting!! Best mod just got better

Do you have a donate link, and if so, do you take BTC?

Swaybacked Wombat said:
Wow, that's awesome!! Lots of goodies people were requesting!! Best mod just got better

Do you have a donate link, and if so, do you take BTC?

Thanks for your support, but I don't feel fine with donations given how many OSPs the mod uses.

Back
Top Bottom