v0.579

Users who are viewing this thread

_Sebastian_

Punkbuster 2.0
Baron
Hello guys.
We've released a new patch a couple of minutes ago.
You're are now able to create clans/regiments on the website.

Even those who have applied for an Official Clan, need to create one on the site.

If your clan is already added to the official list, then we'll add it to the game... so you will finaly see your banner and use the clan chat.

Code:
(Sebastian) clan chats now only works for official clans
(Sherlock Holmes) added a new siege map
(Sebastian) fixed new game serial keys dont work (WSE update)
(Sebastian) renamed “Union of Mielnik” to “Polish Lithuanian Union”
(Sebastian) fixed some shieldbash bugs and object hit detection
(Sebastian) fixed server crashes caused by too long http requests
(Sebastian) fixed slot system messes up after a while
(GuiKa, Sebastian) reworked the leveling system
(GuiKa) added clan creation and base management
(Jordan, GuiKa) added icons to the site for navigation
(GuiKa) improved the launcher so it requires administrator privileges
(GuiKa) starting items are now randomized
(GuiKa) players start with 3 strength and agility and 1 skill point

Suggestion for the new leveling system:

Make level 30 -> 31 not take 2,000,000 experience.

Thanks.

Zango said:
Suggestion for the new leveling system:

Make level 30 -> 31 not take 2,000,000 experience.

Thanks.

The time to get to lvl 31 didn't change that much. Our goal is to have people playing more time on lvl 30 because it's more fun.

GuiKa said:
The time to get to lvl 31 didn't change that much. Our goal is to have people playing more time on lvl 30 because it's more fun.

I think that it's a rather poor decision. I was under the impression that the loom system existed to encourage people to reset their characters, thus ensuring that a cRPG scenario in which everyone is massively overleveled compared to any new players wouldn't occur.

By making those last few levels harder to obtain, you are increasing the value of the loom itself I guess, but I feel as if it detracts from the whole point of the system: If people are forced to spend ages as a high level in order to even reset, what's the point of even giving newer players the reprieve of the more experienced players resetting if by the time they can even reset there're already 3 more people who have hit the same high-level wall?

fenris i just a made a clan GR Fighters and i cant disband it or leave because i want to fix some things can u explain what is going on?

Back
Top Bottom