Users who are viewing this thread

_Sebastian_

Punkbuster 2.0
Baron
Well... guess what.
Code:
(Sebastian) disabled sprinting while preparing an attack
(Sebastian) fixed planks dont cost engineer material
(Sebastian) crossbows and firearms are now loaded on spawn if ammunition is equipped
(Sebastian) optimized networking and scripts
(GuiKa) fixed launcher progress bar when resetting the full mod download
(GuiKa) fixed message box spamming when an exception occurres
We've also set up battle servers with 200 bots, so you're able to command them now.
Some faction troops have been remade from scratch (5 factions are done atm), other factions will be added step by step.
Enjoy!

_Sebastian_ said:
Well... guess what.
Code:
(Sebastian) disabled sprinting while preparing an attack

Honestly the most attractive/fun part of this mod to me is/was the ability to sprint and still be able to swing attack or defend at that speed.  Without this ability this mod IMO just took a step back to being another typical *warband* mod.

just my opinion..

kwhy said:
Honestly the most attractive/fun part of this mod to me is/was the ability to sprint and still be able to swing attack or defend at that speed.
It was actually a glitch which has been fixed now.
Sprinting isnt that OP like it used to be, but is still usefull to rush the enemy or to escape.

Alexgoogle70 said:
please give 200 buildpoints to every enginner cause we cant build something that can protect the castle at a siege with 30 buildpoints
30 points are fairly good, you shouldnt be able to spawn tons of objects.
Teamwork is the key...
By working together with other engineers it should be easy to barricade some doors, gates and entrances.

_Sebastian_ said:
kwhy said:
Honestly the most attractive/fun part of this mod to me is/was the ability to sprint and still be able to swing attack or defend at that speed.
It was actually a glitch which has been fixed now.
Sprinting isnt that OP like it used to be, but is still usefull to rush the enemy or to escape.

it isn't nearly as useful as it was before.  Now you can't even put your sword into attack position and charge someone without you slowing down to normal speed before the swing.

like I said the mod just took a step backwards in my opinion by doing so.  If anyone thought it was OP it is probably because they either don't have any blocking ability (i.e. need to spend more time playing the game) or they aren't staying aware by looking around and using the sound in game to keep from getting attacked from behind.

I did enjoy the sprint-attacking, it allowed my ranged build to hurt plate in melee with a stab. Whilst plate would normally be invincible to me (which i'm fine with)

playing on EU now with 28+ players...in arena battle.  I just feel like the games melee is now at crawl speed because you can't attack sprint now without slowing down.

good to see you EU guys testing out the game.

so I guess the pistol was removed now too?

Back
Top Bottom