v0.11 Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats dissapper when you equip them

Ammo dissappers if you drop it

When using shift select on an item it will bring back the last item you used (so i had infinte meat)

Even tho I have the option turned on, and it works for a while, after a bit peoples names will disappear and I'll have to turn off the show names option and then turn it back on to get it to work again.

When smelting iron ore, you can ctrl + click the hold the hole stack, and then left click on something in your inventory to turn the whole stack into that item. Then you just have to hit esc to close the window, walk away, and then open your inventory and "discard" the stack and it'll be in the ground. You can easily get stacks of 30+ Steel with little effort with this method. There are other bugs similar to this related to smelting with the forge, as well. I've been able to mass produce Sharps' quite easily with them.

When smelting I'll often get random items.

Ammo disappears if you try to drop any less than a stack of 2 of it, otherwise it drops just fine.

EDIT/NEW found BUGS::

The prop list will stop updating after a certain point.

Sometimes a prop will become bugged. It wont become solid (and so can't be destroyed), but you can't move it anymore, either.

I don't know if it's the servers fault or the mods, but:

1. First thing I noticed and heard lots of animals that were killing my FPS. The fields have plenty of animals that kill FPS, all I can hear over the map are those animals making horse sounds.

2. I think you get too much money at the start.

Osviux said:

1. First thing I noticed and heard lots of animals that were killing my FPS. The fields have plenty of animals that kill FPS, all I can hear over the map are those animals making horse sounds.

Shreds is making LODs for animals, will save some FPS.

Second one is a server thing.

Osviux said:

Yeah, today on TWW was just a fun-build day, since some of the stuff was bugged. I turned off survival mode which made all stuff free to build. Once the next patch is released, starting money will be reduced greatly and survival mode will be turned back on.

3. When I remove a gun from a slot and put it back to the free slot the gun has all of his ammo and you don't need to have any ammunition with you.

P.S Apoca, is the NA your server?

More of a design problem than a bug, but players can spam livestock to no end, which kills the game performance and server. I suggest livestock limitations per player on the new 'farmer' class your creating.

Another thing, people are making sky bases by moving ontop of the prop while in creation mode, then moving up into the sky. Perhaps make the props go through the player while in creation mode so they cant do this?

I download it via mediafire and installed it. Truying to connect to tww servers but it says mod is not installed %) What the problem? i surely installed it. My warband is not steam version i dont know if it matters %)

Sometimes when crafting, even when you have the crafting skill, tools and resources, when you click on confirm, nothing happens.

i played this game, couldnt buy ****. everyone was just running around killing eachother (and me), it was impossible to do anything this mod described. uninstalled and have put this mod in the fail box with all the other fails.

King85 said:
i played this game, couldnt buy ****. everyone was just running around killing eachother (and me), it was impossible to do anything this mod described. uninstalled and have put this mod in the fail box with all the other fails.
Wow its been released for about 3 days and is in alpha stage...give it  a chance. Sounds like you just raged to me :grin:

Sir Gwain said:
King85 said:
Wow its been released for about 3 days and is in alpha stage...give it  a chance. Sounds like you just raged to me :grin:

not really raged, more like severely disappointed. almost none of the features mentioned actually worked..

There's nothing wrong with the mod, its just been released and the bugs are getting fixed quickly, the only problems are server related and a patch can't fix that  :razz: . The mod just needs some time, once all the bugs are fixed I'm sure there will be plenty of good moderated servers.

I kinda laughed on that post, the mod has been released few days ago, give it a try, besides there was only one patch. Patience  :razz:

but you dont seem to understand the point im trying to get at. i read in the description of features all of these fantastical amazing things and i was like, "oh wow this mod seems really intresting, all these things in the first release? i think ill try it out!" and then i actually play it and literally almost none of the features promised worked or even existed.

King85 said:
but you dont seem to understand the point im trying to get at. i read in the description of features all of these fantastical amazing things and i was like, "oh wow this mod seems really intresting, all these things in the first release? i think ill try it out!" and then i actually play it and literally almost none of the features promised worked or even existed.
Name a few. It doesn't help anyone to keep knowledge of these non-working features to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom