v 1.0.2 - cheatmode = 0 but still said "achievement is disable"

Users who are viewing this thread

As title said, I have set cheatmode = 0 but still said "achievement is disable"??

it doesn't show up "Achievement is disable" at first, but after I play for some hour, I found the Achievement disable notification show up again whenever I enter the game

please don't tell me this is a bug

what is "achievement" for?? show statstics number after the character die???

This just happened to me. I loaded a totally standard campaign game that was fine yesterday and I got a pop-up that said achievements are disabled. I have never touched any inis or other files. This is very annoying.

BTW: this is a game started on Friday with the newest 1.0.2 up-date.

This just happened to me. I loaded a totally standard campaign game that was fine yesterday and I got a pop-up that said achievements are disabled. I have never touched any inis or other files. This is very annoying.

BTW: this is a game started on Friday with the newest 1.0.2 up-date.
yes my lord
exactly happen same to me.......

I guess its holiday season and developer took a nap

Not only that but the achievements I already got were removed from my Steam page. Something very wrong here.
yes, mine too. I just noticed that ........ there's no recent update since I played, so what would have caused this?

The only thing I "cheat", is played ironman mode, I copy and paste the saved files into seperate folder, just in case something bad happened, I can reload the last "best" save

may be the game detect that, and count that as "cheating"

Maybe also try going to the ingame console and turning it off?
Alt + `
Then
config.cheat_mode 0
No clue what could be going on though.

I doubt that would be the cause. In any case I haven't done anything like that and it happened to me.
Hi my lord
luckily I have 2 previous saving files as backup, so I was able to replaces the saving files to test my theory
I am playing ironman mode so I am not sure how it works if for normal mode

so heres what I found,
the "achievement are disabled" is triggered by "steam_autocloud.vdf" file, if that file is changed, then it will show "achievement disable"
the saving files "Ironmanxxxxxx.sav" file has nothing to do with "achievement disable"

so my recommendation is , save your files regurlarlly, like daily, so if anything goes bad, you can recover from your progress

04/02/23 and I've just figured I have also that issue!
hi sorry to hear that, but I have upgrade to 1.0.3. and now the issue is gone, like 95% of time, only happen twice so far.....

one trick to spot if achievement is disable, is before you start the game, you look at your already achieved Steam achievement icon, like those "Know your enemy", "dynasty", etc...... if your past acheivement icon is showed up, then you can continue to play, if not show up, then don't play, wait for 1-2 days and it should back

Back
Top Bottom