Víkingr: Shieldwall Event (CLOSED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtichugs said:
Three rounds will be played then a 10 minutes break will be had then another 3 rounds, depending on time and pace of the Event this will be subject to change. If participants are not back in time for the resuming of the Event, tough.

This ofcourse comes with some degree of grace-time allowed, but we aim to keep to this schedule as much as possible.

This is a great idea. It always pissed me off how no one allows time for me to refill my damn glass of water >:neutral:

To be honest, Mr Spearing, we've yet to implement this because the rounds (and subsequently the Event) do not last all that long as so we've never been justified to have a break.

Event good as always.

I have to apologize the player Impossiblue for constantly kicking him at one round. I wanted to be as near the first line as possible. I thought I was pressing W to come forward. But I was pressing E for a mistake instead. So I was kicking you instead of moving closer to you. And I was thinking that someone other is kicking you. I'm sorry.

Got a tonne of footage and a few too many screenies that will need some sorting out. Footage is tad sporadic at the beginning as this was a test for further recordings and had plenty of settings to fiddle with but I got a good few rounds recorded later on. Will repost when they are up.

Thanks to everybody for playing, and in particular to the organizers! It was pretty great, and I think nobody *really* missed the archers.

Shieldwall Event

When?:Sunday 6/10/13 & 6.30pm BST
Where?: Shieldwall_Event_Server
TeamSpeak IP?: 176.9.103.48:9986 * make sure to use the Port when joining
Itinerary: Itinerary for events
Game Mode: Meat Grinder

Mod Version

Itinerary

This is the proposed itinerary for this Sunday's event:

6.30pm BST - Participants should be on the TeamSpeak in the Team 1 channel under the Hildileikr spacer, though are encouraged to be on much earlier than this.

6.45pm-6.55 BST - Participants will be given the password of the server and told to join the TeamSpeak channel and Team they wish to play as.

6.55-7.00pm BST - Balancing will be looked at and changed if needed. People will be asked or forcebly moved to the weaker side, Clans/Groups who have Team-stacked will be picked on first, and within that Clan or Group recognizable persons will be asked.

7.00-7.10pm BST - Rules will be quickly reminded to the participants and any questions about Classes and who is to play certain Classes etc will be done and answered and the Event will start. Three rounds will be played then a 10 minutes break will be had then another 3 rounds, depending on time and pace of the Event this will be subject to change. If participants are not back in time for the resuming of the Event, tough.

This ofcourse comes with some degree of grace-time allowed, but we aim to keep to this schedule as much as possible.​

Teams

viking_banner_scaled.png

Leader: To Be Announced
Saxon_banner_rescaled.png

Leader: Þorkell Erlinga (Steam)

Game Mode

[size=18pt]Meat Grinder[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom