Víkingr Jomsborg Event ( 23th February 2017) 18:00 GMT

Users who are viewing this thread

Regín Harðraða said:
I love the 31th of August, the 31th of August is my favorite day of the year.

The 31TH of August is the best day.
Regín! I have not heard of you in ages. How are you? How has the world been treating you?

It was awesome! First time playing as a giant. Ragnarr, sry for killing you as you were giant too tho. Accidents happen, eh :grin: I enjoyed, hopefully next time there will be more ppl at the event.

Hello Jómsborgvíkingar,

thx for the nice Event tonight. My fellowship and i enjoyed it very much.

Greetings Lutz

Lutz said:
Hello Jómsborgvíkingar,

thx for the nice Event tonight. My fellowship and i enjoyed it very much.

Greetings Lutz
We are the ones who say thanks for your presence :smile: Keep moving this up!!! Have fun and kill those turds! Nos vemos por ai!

I'm coming in december! \o Since you guys are from britain, my ping will be lower than it is. Let's get this done, folks, I'm already sharpening my axe!

RagnarGerman said:
Borgarrson said:
I'm coming in december! \o Since you guys are from britain, my ping will be lower than it is. Let's get this done, folks, I'm already sharpening my axe!

We aren't from britain. We are an international clan, the majority is actually german.

Ahh..now that's a problem. I which there was servers in South America, my ping keeps going higher than 200. Now put the FPS lag together, I can't even play.

Borgarrson said:
RagnarGerman said:
Borgarrson said:

We aren't from britain. We are an international clan, the majority is actually german.

Ahh..now that's a problem. I which there was servers in South America, my ping keeps going higher than 200. Now put the FPS lag together, I can't even play.
Where are you from exactly?

Back
Top Bottom