Västgöta Cavaly 3rd company; Älvsborg (Transfered to NW)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hunki said:
Hi,

I had one question : Wich kind of Cav unit the Clan use ? Reiter only or all of them?

We use reiters, and perhaps a small detatchment of cuirrassiers (they were not common in the swedish army) and mounted archebusiers didn't exist in the army sinse the reformations of 1615-1620.

Thanks for the answer :wink:

Here's my application, Seur (French pronunciation is full of epicness sometime)

In-game name: Hunki
Steam name: Hunki / wemi_254 for the account name
Age: 16, going on 17  in September (And still got a 14 voice)
Experience: None in clan/regiment, and I'm here to start learning all the good stuff of being in a clan :smile:
Extra comment: French/Headset sent in holland because of a problem/****ty voice + bad pronounciation in vocal english (but i understand well)

3 problems that I hope won't make the application difficult, I'd prefer not speak on a TS, the last time I spoke english on it was just an epic time for the other person. But I presume that soldiers don't have to speak, just listening :3 .

Hunki said:
Thanks for the answer :wink:

Here's my application, Seur (French pronunciation is full of epicness sometime)

In-game name: Hunki
Steam name: Hunki / wemi_254 for the account name
Age: 16, going on 17  in September (And still got a 14 voice)
Experience: None in clan/regiment, and I'm here to start learning all the good stuff of being in a clan :smile:
Extra comment: French/Headset sent in holland because of a problem/****ty voice + bad pronounciation in vocal english (but i understand well)

3 problems that I hope won't make the application difficult, I'd prefer not speak on a TS, the last time I spoke english on it was just an epic time for the other person. But I presume that soldiers don't have to speak, just listening :3 .

Cool, accepted

In-game name: JarlSvensson
Steam name: ricing
Experience: I've been in one MM regiment before. I know the basic commands. (This is not copied from pillage)
Extra comment: I'm a very good blocker, not so good at attacking.

Guillanne said:
Experience: I've been in one MM regiment before. I know the basic commands. (This is not copied from pillage)

...  :grin:

Guillanne said:

accepted  :grin: :grin:

In-game name: Indicres / Agalloch
Steam name: indicres
Experience: Never been in a clan/guild before, but I have been playing for a long time, thought I would give it a try.
Extra comment: Languages : Norwegian and English, no problem with swedish :razz:

MyTemple said:
Experience: Never been in a clan/guild before, but I have been playing for a long time, thought I would give it a try.
Extra comment: Languages : Norwegian and English, no problem with swedish :razz:

Accepted btw i need to know will you use Indicres or Agalloch. You can only have one of them in the roster and when playing in trainings and events =P, in the mean time i'll put Indicres into the roster  :grin:

matmannen said:
MyTemple said:

Accepted btw i need to know will you use Indicres or Agalloch. You can only have one of them in the roster and when playing in trainings and events =P, in the mean time i'll put Indicres into the roster  :grin:

I see, will be using indicres then

By the way, how and when do we get our ranks? and if you need any help with the banner i could give it a go

MyTemple said:
By the way, how and when do we get our ranks? and if you need any help with the banner i could give it a go

As it is now all new players will begin as recruits, then depending on your cabablilities you will be placed in were you will do most good. (Me and Pillage will not only look at skills but also other attributes). But your in game name for now will be 3e_VG_Rekryt_Indicres  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom