Votes: 95 17.5%
  • i don't like it

Votes: 10 1.8%
  • stop your work

Votes: 67 12.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

mike56 said:
Thank you very much but i have a problem: I add the music files in my music folder (in the module) and then i overwrite the music.txt but... Whan I start game i can't hear any song... can anybody help me? Thanks
Start the module again, when switching modules warband has a problem where it loads the music from the previous mod to be played. So sometimes mods must be loaded twice for it to be loaded properly

well, nice work, looked at it because your name looked like the one from a guy i almost banned from the server xD

uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i want your castle mod, but i click on it and it  sends me to a site with a pic of nude chicks, and it sais file not found? UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Help?

I'm very soory but i have lose my fils by a Pc crash. If someone have them. he can upload it for us, me, and them.

Hello everyone it's a while ago. I have reupload my Files and work on a new Castle. I hope for your help to find bugs.

I have upload my simple troop pack.

Utrehds Native+ Troop Pack

For all M&B player who want the Native troops but with more upgrades.
now have every troop 5 lv befor he can upgrade to the next.

sample:
nord recruit I
nord recruit II
nord recruit III
nord recruit IV
nord recruit V
nord Footman I
nord Footman II
nord Fo........

Utrehd said:
Hello everyone it's a while ago. I have reupload my Files and work on a new Castle. I hope for your help to find bugs.

sure, since i'm translating some of your works and put them into the chinese M&B forum. (ofc, the credits belong to you)
here are some bugs:

scn_castle_16_exterior/ interior/ prison      Almerra castle          troops stuck in secret passage, floating catapult (i recommend you just delect the front gate, secret passage is a good idea, but too much for warband's AI)

scn_castle_32_exterior/ interior/ prison      Knudarr Castle        way too big and complex, troops stuck on....everywhere, fps drops a lot because of the map size(i had a alienware x51 gaming desktop, i5 3rd gen, GT 640, 6 RAM, and in some areas i have only 10 fps) again, maybe shrink it down, change the AI route, and delect parts of the town/castle

me and my friends still haven't finish testing, i will post here if we find any new bugs

thanks for your work, there are still many of us are expecting them, but...a little more testing would save everyone lots of troubles

Back
Top Bottom