• hmmmmm

Votes: 95 17.5%
  • i don't like it

Votes: 10 1.8%
  • stop your work

Votes: 67 12.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

wait wait wait , is this mod for Warband? sorry for bothering but i see your attack animations from Normal mount and blade , correct me if im wrong :smile:

Hi,

I'd to dl your music pack. But FileFactory doesn't let me dl it, because of 0 free slots... trying to dl since 2 days...

Thanks !

Knudar castle works for me.

I have a couple critiques for two of the castles:

Etrosq: It's too big and complex, making it so that the defenders can not mount an intelligable defense. They are way too spread out and end up fighting as single soldiers throughout the entire complex, as opposed to a cohesive army, which means the defenders get massacred in the end. I spent about 45 minutes just to mop up a 100 man Rhodok force defending in there with only 4 wounded. One major issue is that defending soldiers would spawn on the very top of the mountain, which is impossible to access; so you can't kill those soldiers. I like the idea of a fortress built within a cave system, but it needs to be toned down to a much smaller and defensible scale.

Almerra: The set up is nice. I like how you have the exterior wall, then the actual castle up on a hill. However, this castle is IMPOSSIBLE to capture. The hidden path into the castle, which is the only way inside, is impossible for the AI to follow. Your AI army will not go up the stairs to enter the castle. What ends happening is that you must enter the castle alone, then get shot to pieces before you can ever hope of opening the gate for your army.

I've downloaded the music pack and I think it is very good but I only get music in the main menu. I copied the music into the music folder of the module. ( It was "Native" in my case ) And I exchanged the music text file with the one from your folder.

scan_module_textures = 1
scan_module_sounds = 1

This is a part of my module.in . I dont know if this is important. Do you have an idea how I get your music into my game and the multiplayer?

greeting Radirobanes

@Seether

thanks for your critiques.
to Etrosq: i do it in the next version better to deffends but i don't would like do the castle smaller.

Allmere: yes thanks i have see the bug with the gate i upload it in the next version complet.

@Radirobanes
you must only copy and past the music in the music folder from your module and copy and past the music text.

and the music don't work in multiplayer only singelplayer.

Almerra castle is bugged, cant enter the main castle (when sieging that is)
Great mod otherwise! :smile:

i installed the mod (music folder and the music.txt) but after nearly 30 min i only heard one track. played 2 battles and spent some time on the strategic map. is it normal or have i overseen something?

ps.
how about adding some rome: total war music to the mod? (if possible)

f.e.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SejW_WIftyQ&feature=related

or some medieval2: total war tracks  :shock: for the strategic map

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjL9OicflRg&feature=related

@Possum your pc must load the music you must play more and its faster to load.

2.the total war music have copyright.

music is ok, castles are not so good.

i testet castle Etrosq, it´s horrible.

castle is on a mountain, but your design is in a cave, 90% of my troops are not able to find a path and how should i handle to kill 250 rhodok-seargant alone.???
the rest of my men are standing in front of walls or somewhere on this map.

i think it should have a rework of Etrosq, because it´s not beatable agains 360 guards....

God, are these like WAV files?  Takes half an hour to download a couple of songs...  They sound epick on youtube, though.  It would be nice if the songs didn't take so long (I run sound for my church, and uploading the worsip team's 5 songs of the week only takes less than 3 minutes...), but other than that, great selection.  No offence, but I'm not gonna download the castle pack - seems too complex for single player AI in the vids.

Back
Top Bottom