Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
Thanks MArdA.
( PC player )
As explained today in 1.1 Patch Notes .... in 1.0.3 this quest allowed the daughter, generated as a bone fida Wanderer, to be recruited to your party in a second conversation with her. One was able to massage her skills points ( if she was found within a day cycle of the quest being given by her father ), and, after sending her on a quest herself, then access / change her equipment.
The beauty of this was that it gave the player fantastic agency to customise his Party / Clan with the looks, and skills, preferred. By quitting without saving, and reloading, ie " rerolling ", over and over, patiently, I was able to find the most attractive " applicants ", and those with the desired skills eg " Spicevendor ", each quest, and over time I was able to craft a whole party of .... striking redhead Glamazons. Or beautiful dark " Africans "....... or stunning " Viking " blondes ie to indulge whatever immersive fancy. It was a fun role playing dimension to the game, and was commented on in the Forum in recent months, proving very popular with the many players who like this sort of thing.
Sadly, in 1.1 the daughters are now not even generated as Wanderers, let alone recruitable " in quest " ; the quest, now nothing special, holds negligible interest.
Suddenly, one can't find that same fun, and freedom, in this 1.1.
So, many of us hope that this small ( and harmless ) " ex - feature ", which nonetheless made a huge impact on playability, can be reinstated in the next 1.1 patch, back to the way it was, which was just perfect. Please.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Yeah those are missed. They also came low level so one could control their skills better. For some one could also place a few skill point to.
Give those back please!

I've been informed that the current implementation is intended and the point you raised as a bug is not a bug it is intended design. Thanks for reporting.
Thanks MArdA. You are working hard !

It is so demoralising to see that this fun 1.03 " feature ", the beauty of which I went to some length to explain above, is inexplicably not appreciated by the devs as enhancing, and greatly, I must say, our player experience.
It was there and working away, dialogue and all in place, just fine in 1.03, just as if it WAS intended ; are they some kind of killjoys to not recognise that something " gold " like that is good for the game, somehow ( serendipitously, apparently ) right there in front of us all, and leave it be ?
Instead, they went to the trouble of " correcting " it ?
Their staid 1.1 " intended design " now suffers in its absence, and greatly, accordingly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom