Using Native to 'Decompress' after playing other mods/linebattles. (Medical)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys!

Every once in a while, after running a 200 man linebattle on Napoleonic Wars, I'll grab some of my guys and we'll hit up a Native server.  It has a weird soothing effect, its hard to explain.

It's almost like getting a back massage after punching someone in the face all day?  If you can think of a better analogy please post it.  :mrgreen:

It does have a decompressing factor though.  I suggest, if your group/guild/regiment from another mod is starting to have tension building up, or you've just attended a grueling 2 hour linebattle, or you just went through the worlds longest teamspeak meeting, scoop up your guys and hit Native.  They already have it, and the change of scenery and flying axes will do them good.

Once in a while we (Native clans) hit other mods for fun :grin:

Just yesterday wK hit NA official 1 (I streamed it). My clanmates were a little disappointed you couldn't use instruments as weapons and beat people down.

Cradoc said:
Just yesterday wK hit NA official 1 (I streamed it). My clanmates were a little disappointed you couldn't use instruments as weapons and beat people down.

Sounds like an amazing mod!  :mrgreen: 

Could call it "The Day The Music Died" or something. 

Pretty grueling to rp and die in the first minute so you have to watch for the next 10-15 for bumbling regiments to stop camping and actually play the game.

Back
Top Bottom