Useful tips to players

Users who are viewing this thread

You can always 'start' your own faction :wink:

Since i couldn't join a faction a finishing my quests was out of the question - had to capture Warsaw which was to strongly fortified i went freelancer. I took over a swedish fort that then served as my base of operation. An army of swedish reiters can capture almost any city :smile:

maor772 said:
mureika said:
maor772 said:
you can make a faction in fire&sowrd like in warband?
Nope.
ok.
You can, actually, by conquering a faction's land. Your faction's name will be (Faction Name) Rebels. The faction's name is unchangeable.
And, if the topic's name changes to "Useful tips to players (SP)" it would prevent people coming here for MP tips.

HutskaTR35 said:
maor772 said:
mureika said:
maor772 said:
Nope.
ok.
You can, actually, by conquering a faction's land. Your faction's name will be (Faction Name) Rebels. The faction's name is unchangeable.
And, if the topic's name changes to "Useful tips to players (SP)" it would prevent people coming here for MP tips.
You didn't get the question.... In M&B you can only make a rebel faction. In Warband you can make a rebel faction and you can make your own faction with unique name; you can recruit lords, make your companions lords and etc. In WFaS you can only make a rebel faction, not your own faction.....

mureika said:
HutskaTR35 said:
maor772 said:
mureika said:
maor772 said:
Nope.
ok.
You didn't get the question.... In M&B you can only make a rebel faction. In Warband you can make a rebel faction and you can make your own faction with unique name; you can recruit lords, make your companions lords and etc. In WFaS you can only make a rebel faction, not your own faction.....
Bro, you asked for how to make A faction. So I answered.

HutskaTR35 said:
mureika said:
HutskaTR35 said:
maor772 said:
mureika said:
maor772 said:
Nope.
ok.
Bro, you asked for how to make A faction. So I answered.
Seriously?  :grin:DDDDD
maor772 said:
And I think, that he is talking about  creating your own faction(not rebel).....

Hello , I go mission Cossack Legends , now the problem is that Muscovits destroyed all of cossacks , now i ask every lord , who knows the best of cossacks legends , they tell me go then ask cossacks , HOW TO ASK THEM WHEN THEY ARE DEAD ?? Help ASAP ................. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Samstag said:
But lately I've found two ways to make a lot of easy cash very quickly that can't be done with caravans.  The first is to stop at villages along my route and pick up cheap food and raw materials and sell them at my destination city.  The quantities are low but the profits very high.  And any time I'm in a city I'll buy any powder they've got and sell it to fortresses/castles.  You can make 600-700 profit per barrel if you sell to fortresses that have been changing hands a lot.

You Sir are a Legend!

I no longer have the money problem I did throughout the game!

So, I did all 3 Zamoshye quests, burned Maslov Brod, and asked a noble. I have started the storyline, but I aks how I can help the polish commonwealth, and all the people say to me is something like "raise troops and fight sweden". How do I actually begin the quests??

hunns said:
How can i hire Colonel Zagloba?????????????????????
I'd also like to know that, if you figure it out, please let me know. I try to talk to him and he just tells me "I'm busy", or something like that.

best way to make money is to buy powder from towns and sell it in fortresses. you buy for 200-300 and the right fort buys it for 700-900

To hire colonel zagloba u need to get a recommendation from a polish lord. Ask them 'how can i help the polish commonwealth?' then they will recommend him. But i think that's only possible if your a lord of the polish commonwealth.

Back
Top Bottom