Useful tips to players

Users who are viewing this thread

The King of Poland gave me a patient to gather up all his subject to take back warsaw, but hardly any of  them go with me, any help guys?

Which upgrade is better for marksmen? Armor or weapons? I'm not sure how much armor does or doesn't do in this game, same for weapons.

Concerning the proposed trade between Koen and Warsaw, what precisly are you trading? I can't seem to make any correlations. I have 18k already so I am ready to do some serious trading.

vyyye said:
Which upgrade is better for marksmen? Armor or weapons? I'm not sure how much armor does or doesn't do in this game, same for weapons.
Depends on how much you can spend. Ranged weapon upgrades are always better; armour is a bit trickier, the best armour will make them a lot more survivable, but the lower armour (and increments thereof) really won't make that much difference, at least in my experience.

Owen Wulfson said:
Concerning the proposed trade between Koen and Warsaw, what precisly are you trading? I can't seem to make any correlations. I have 18k already so I am ready to do some serious trading.
With enough money and after getting trade pattent I go for high prised goods, thats what brings money. I tend not to go for products under 100/unit.
On screen steel has highest prise so I would go for that, and send a large caravan.

Archonsod said:
vyyye said:
Depends on how much you can spend. Ranged weapon upgrades are always better; armour is a bit trickier, the best armour will make them a lot more survivable, but the lower armour (and increments thereof) really won't make that much difference, at least in my experience.
Fair enough, I was just about to get them the breatplate but I'll just skip it in favor of muskets then. Thanks.

how begin the polish storyline??
i'm on smolenk but i don't know what i must do to continue the storyline

Ceriy said:
Owen Wulfson said:
With enough money and after getting trade pattent I go for high prised goods, thats what brings money. I tend not to go for products under 100/unit.
On screen steel has highest prise so I would go for that, and send a large caravan.

Wait, so if something says that it will sell for, say, 11 currency thats bad but if it says it will sell for 100 thats good? Like, go for the caravan at 220?

Sorry, this system is confusing me. I have just been buying and selling the normal way from warband.

Yeah, I'm confused. I've tried sending caravans from Warsaw to Konegisburg, but I lose thousands on every caravan. Is there some secret I'm missing? What should I start with? Big, low-value caravans? What?

Hmmm... am I, bychance, having a bug? Because every time I finish off my caravan, I get a message that my total profit is a number, and I only get that number. Should I be getting back my original investment AND the profit? Or not?

Trade normally, take prisoners, sell loot. Once you got some money buy cheaper under 50/unit items for caravans, You won't be loosing money all the time, don't got for expansive yet. First caravan you will always loose money on that's how you get the "get trade patent quest". If you see caravans making profit, keep going until you can buy a trade patent.

SkyShadowing said:
Hmmm... am I, bychance, having a bug? Because every time I finish off my caravan, I get a message that my total profit is a number, and I only get that number. Should I be getting back my original investment AND the profit? Or not?
The number you get on screen after bringing caravan to a city is what you spent on caravan+ profit from selling.

The trade patent work for whole map, it's not tied to specific cities.

See, there's the problem. My number is saying that I made 400 gold profit. I spent in the thousands on a caravan. Is that a bug? Or is it just my low trade skill?

Only one way to find out- to Cheat Mode! For experiments, of course.

Back
Top Bottom