Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms4.png
spacer25px.png
3rd Place Playoff
USA vs Turkey

Map 1: Ruins - Nords vs Vaegirs
Map 2: Field by the River - Nords vs Sarranids
Map 3 (if needed): Snowy Village - Swadia vs Sarranids

The deadline for this match is 22/05/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms18.png

This thursday is one of our national holidays, so I'm going to suggest Friday or Saturday 21.00/21.30/22 GMT +3. By the way, we really need to check servers, as we're not mainly located on Europe. I've checked my ping on Lions_Den_UK, it is nearly 90 if I have a good chance, but I guess Deutschritter or maybe a Turkish server will do. As for your server, I guess it is going to be TMW again, isnt it?

Edit: Seems like we only have Saturday, Friday is not available.

I Think Lions_Den Should be fine , we  already have screens of the US players ping on Lions_Den , if you (Turkish Team ) can test your ping there and post some screens ,  would be helpfull.

Swordmaster said:
This thursday is one of our national holidays, so I'm going to suggest Friday or Saturday 21.00/21.30/22 GMT +3. By the way, we really need to check servers, as we're not mainly located on Europe. I've checked my ping on Lions_Den_UK, it is nearly 90 if I have a good chance, but I guess Deutschritter or maybe a Turkish server will do. As for your server, I guess it is going to be TMW again, isnt it?

Wow, best times we've been offered the entire tournament. Odd that it's from the team that's farthest away from us.

Both teams on Lions_Den would probably work. Screenshots from Turkey would be nice.

I'm thinking Saturday at 21:00 GMT works for us.

Mr.X said:
Swordmaster said:

Wow, best times we've been offered the entire tournament. Odd that it's from the team that's farthest away from us.

Both teams on Lions_Den would probably work. Screenshots from Turkey would be nice.

X, do you realise that your offer is 3 hours after that which they offered, yours is midnight for them. Are you sure you havnt got confused? They are GMT +3, they offered 6 GMT to 7GMT.

BlackTide said:
Mr.X said:
Swordmaster said:

X, do you realise that your offer is 3 hours after that which they offered, yours is midnight for them. Are you sure you havnt got confused? They are GMT +3, they offered 6 GMT to 7GMT.

****ing Euros.

Umm, how's 19:00 GMT?

What can we do? It's not in our hands to be that far. Maybe with millions of tectonic earthquakes bring two lands together. :razz:

19.00 GMT is probably going to be okay for us.

As i said , if turkish can test their ping on Lions_Den to avoid problems in advance . Thanks .

Back
Top Bottom