USA 9-11 UK (Stage 1, Group 1) Deadline: 19/04/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

captain lust said:
Our server will probably be Lions_Den_UK. Still got the screen of your pings on our server:
lionsdenuk.jpg
I'll try to get some ping testing done on BkS, when we play the Czechs tomorrow.
Lust is Rhade? :O
My ping on BkS is 111 since they moved it NY so that's helpfull (Mochos Gracias) and yours will be something like 95 with your stupid ping.
Mr.X said:
Hey,  I was wondering if we could do the USA vs. UK match at 22:00 GMT on saturday. If that's too late we could also do 21:00GMT. Also, what server are you using as your official one? Ours is "BkS_Central"
You sure you mean 22:00 GMT not BST?

BlackTide said:
captain lust said:
Our server will probably be Lions_Den_UK. Still got the screen of your pings on our server:
lionsdenuk.jpg
I'll try to get some ping testing done on BkS, when we play the Czechs tomorrow.
My ping on BkS is 111 since they moved it NY so that's helpfull (Mochos Gracias) and yours will be something like 95 with your stupid ping.
Mr.X said:
Hey,  I was wondering if we could do the USA vs. UK match at 22:00 GMT on saturday. If that's too late we could also do 21:00GMT. Also, what server are you using as your official one? Ours is "BkS_Central"

X is not the example. He has some kind of fibre optic connection and regularly pings ~90 on euro servers while the rest of us ping ~130

BlackTide said:
captain lust said:
lionsdenuk.jpg
Mr.X said:

If I meant BST I would've said BST...

The offer remains at 22:00 GMT, or possibly 21:00 GMT if the former is too late, on saturday.

Mr.X said:
BlackTide said:
captain lust said:
lionsdenuk.jpg
Mr.X said:

If I meant BST I would've said BST...

The offer remains at 22:00 GMT, or possibly 21:00 GMT if the former is too late, on saturday.
I'm just double checking Red Baron...

captain lust said:
Kherv said it'd be cool if we used the TMW server (NY - Jestservers) so we can use that as a replacement, if that works?

EDIT: TMW_DM_NY and Lions_Den_UK are agreed upon as the servers for the match.
I'm assuming we'll just be playing 8vs8 then without a ref seeing as it's 16 slots?

I killed blacktide on a US server. This means we won correct? I've read most of the rules and I think it does.

Lolfail black.  :wink:
This'll be good. To quote one of the most annoying warband players:
Good luck, Have fun.

BlackTide said:
peers said:
I killed blacktide on a US server. This means we won correct? I've read most of the rules and I think it does.
I killed Peers 6 times on a US server, I win kkthnx.
EDIT: Whoops did I say 6? I meant 7.
1B824D507294F85AD1916F88618E806A5289F9BA
Adolf Hitler approves of this message?

gg's, guys.

I believe had all of us shown up, we very well could have had a 10-10 result.

Very evenly matched teams, I know you guys will do well.

US or UK need to win this thing. Either way, I'm happy, motherland and all that.

Back
Top Bottom