Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms4.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 1, Group 1
United States of America vs United Kingdom
(The Battle For Re-Dependence??)

Map 1: Nord Town - Vaegirs vs Swadia
Map 2: Ruined Fort - Rhodoks vs Vaegirs
The deadline for this match is 19/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms13.png

I rather like the UK, can't we just be friends? Why do we have to fight?

Also, I'm only willing to fight the UK if France agrees to show up and help... again.

Wow you guys, 9 posts and not 1 relevant to the match. That's impressive  :lol:
Also if you'd rather not fight, you could simply concede the match so we can all sit around drinking tea  :wink:

Alright guys, go spam the team threads. Match stuff is srs bsns.

So, UK leaders, post here pl0x. We can discuss stuff on steam if you want, I'm "redbaron24601".

Priest03 for me.

We prefer weekend matches, or at least after 5 PM EST if we have to do it during the week. I believe EST is -5 GMT now? DST screws me up.

Rhade said:
Priest03 for me.

We prefer weekend matches, or at least after 5 PM EST if we have to do it during the week. I believe EST is -5 GMT now? DST screws me up.

EST is -4 now.

Rhade said:
Priest03 for me.

EST is GMT -4 but to BST (Which Britain is on) EST is BST -5 if that makes sense...

Hey,  I was wondering if we could do the USA vs. UK match at 22:00 GMT on saturday. If that's too late we could also do 21:00GMT. Also, what server are you using as your official one? Ours is "BkS_Central"

Back
Top Bottom